Posts with tag "lawsuit"
- Posted Apr 17th 2011 at 09:58 AM by Christine Fenno
Lady Gaga revved up fans and delivered on her Twitter promise, revealing the cover of her 'Born This Way' album in the wee hours of the morning Sunday. The image of a modern-day minotaur depicts Gaga as half-human, half-motorcycle. Make that half-awesome-motorcycle. The pop icon later tweeted a photo of the liner notes in her hand, with the message: "So happy+free to finally share this w ...
- Posted Nov 29th 2010 at 01:30 PM by Sarah Crow
Chris Noth may be famous for his role as mogul Mr. Big in the 'Sex and the City' series, but it seems as though he may not be as flush as the characters he portrays. Samuel Hagan, a lawyer who did business with Noth during his days as co-owner of New York City's Cutting Room nightclub, says that Noth and his business partner owe him $109,000 for a retainer fee that was mistakenly refunded to ...
- Posted Jul 14th 2010 at 01:31 PM by PopEater Staff
Sean Kingston is singing the blues after a party pal claimed he sexually assaulted her. According to TMZ, police called to the scene reported that two inebriated women showed up to a party where Kingston was in attendance, and one of the women engaged in sexual relations with the singer. Following the act, Kingston left the party, but the two women stayed behind, allegedly having sex with ...
- Posted Jul 13th 2010 at 04:30 PM by PopEater Staff
The girls from the Garden State are getting grimy, with last night's episode of 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' reaching new - and unbeweavable - dramatic heights. The episode featured hot-tempered housewife Teresa Giudice starting an argument and Ashley Holmes, daughter of housewife Jacqueline Laurita, physically attacking the ladies' sworn enemy, castmate Danielle Staub. Staub's lawyer ...
- Posted Apr 22nd 2010 at 01:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Billy Joel may be pop royalty, but he's reportedly been lax about paying royalties to the people who helped him get to the top. According to Reuters, Liberty Devitto, who served as Joel's main drummer from 1975 to 2005, was never paid royalties for the 11 albums he recorded with the piano man. Devitto, who played on some of Joel's most popular albums, including 'The Stranger' and '52nd Street,' ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Most Important Things Online: WestJet's Christmas Miracle Commercial, the Dr. Who Christmas Trailer and More
- Saturday Night Live Is Casting at Least One Female African-American
- Khloe Kardashian filing for divorce from Lamar Odom, reports say
- 'American Hustle' review: Actors take 70s stereotypes and run with them in entertaining sting flick
- Plastic surgeon dad goes to work on daughters' breasts, faces
- Late Night Highlight: David Letterman makes Julia Roberts cry (in a good way) ? VIDEO
- Biggest fails of the year? Kimye, Miley, and a not-so-surprising number one ? EXCLUSIVE
- ?The Little Drummer Boy': You choose the best version, in our Twelve Days of Christmas Classics ? POLL
- Survivor: Blood vs. Water Finale: Who Will Make it Off Redemption Island?—Watch the Final Challenge!
- Justin Bieber Gives His "Haters" the Middle Finger, Wipes Out on Skateboard—See the Pics!
- House of Cards Season 2 Trailer: Expect "No Mercy" and Major "Casualties"—Watch Now