Posts with tag "lawsuit"
- Posted Apr 17th 2011 at 09:58 AM by Christine Fenno
Lady Gaga revved up fans and delivered on her Twitter promise, revealing the cover of her 'Born This Way' album in the wee hours of the morning Sunday. The image of a modern-day minotaur depicts Gaga as half-human, half-motorcycle. Make that half-awesome-motorcycle. The pop icon later tweeted a photo of the liner notes in her hand, with the message: "So happy+free to finally share this w you...
- Posted Nov 29th 2010 at 01:30 PM by Sarah Crow
Chris Noth may be famous for his role as mogul Mr. Big in the 'Sex and the City' series, but it seems as though he may not be as flush as the characters he portrays. Samuel Hagan, a lawyer who did business with Noth during his days as co-owner of New York City's Cutting Room nightclub, says that Noth and his business partner owe him $109,000 for a retainer fee that was mistakenly refunded to th...
- Posted Jul 14th 2010 at 01:31 PM by PopEater Staff
Sean Kingston is singing the blues after a party pal claimed he sexually assaulted her. According to TMZ, police called to the scene reported that two inebriated women showed up to a party where Kingston was in attendance, and one of the women engaged in sexual relations with the singer. Following the act, Kingston left the party, but the two women stayed behind, allegedly having sex with multi...
- Posted Jul 13th 2010 at 04:30 PM by PopEater Staff
The girls from the Garden State are getting grimy, with last night's episode of 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' reaching new - and unbeweavable - dramatic heights. The episode featured hot-tempered housewife Teresa Giudice starting an argument and Ashley Holmes, daughter of housewife Jacqueline Laurita, physically attacking the ladies' sworn enemy, castmate Danielle Staub. Staub's lawyer ha...
- Posted Apr 22nd 2010 at 01:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Billy Joel may be pop royalty, but he's reportedly been lax about paying royalties to the people who helped him get to the top. According to Reuters, Liberty Devitto, who served as Joel's main drummer from 1975 to 2005, was never paid royalties for the 11 albums he recorded with the piano man. Devitto, who played on some of Joel's most popular albums, including 'The Stranger' and '52nd Street,'...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mariah Carey's Debut Album Turns 25 This Summer
- Erin Andrews and Brittany Snow to Host CMT Music Awards
- Squad Goals! Karlie Kloss, Gigi Hadid and Lena Dunham Rendezvous at Taylor Swift's N.Y.C. Apartment
- Baltimore City State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby was on 'Judge Judy'
- 'Pawn Stars' help Marco Rubio celebrate birthday
- All-American Summer 2015