Posts with tag "lea michele"
- Posted Jan 28th 2011 at 09:45 AM by Kelly Fisher
Lea Michele is a busy woman these days. In addition to starring in the hit FOX show 'Glee,' the singer-actress is set to perform 'America the Beautiful' at the Super Bowl, E! News reports. Michele will join Christina Aguilera, who will sing the national anthem at the event. The Black Eyed Peas will headline the halftime show, making them the first pop group to perform at halftime since the ...
- Posted Jan 11th 2011 at 06:42 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Earlier this month, we reported about 14-year-old, SAG nominee Hailee Steinfeld being majorly let down by Lea Michele when the 'Glee' starlet refused to sign an autograph. In an interview with J-14 Magazine, Hailee described the snub as one of her most embarrassing moments. But Gossip Cop discovered that one key part of the story was omitted. It was not Lea Michele who "dissed" the talented ...
- Posted Jan 7th 2011 at 10:25 PM by John Mitchell
Little Hailee Steinfeld is earning some very adult accolades -- including a Best Supporting Actress SAG Award nomination -- for her turn in 'True Grit,' but the 14-year-old actress got the cold shoulder from a 'Glee' starlet who apparently just didn't have time for her. "When I was auditioning for 'True Grit,' I was on the Paramount lot. I was wearing clothes from the 1800s that were big and ...
- Posted Jan 5th 2011 at 07:38 AM by PopEater Staff
Local girl Lea Michele loves New York City, having spent years thriving on Broadway before leaving for Hollywood to conquer television. But there's one aspect of Big Apple life that she can do without: the sight of carriages, pulled by horses, shuttling tourists around busy, exhaust-blanketed streets. The 'Glee' star has joined up with People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) in a ...
- Posted Dec 21st 2010 at 03:20 AM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
- Filed under:
- Lea Michele
Back in 1998, MTV made a documentary about young kids in the entertainment business--and one of the featured stars was a pint-sized Lea Michele. And Monday, part of that video hit YouTube. The Golden Globe-nominated star of 'Glee,' who was as poised then as her character Rachel Berry is now, talked about making friends, performing on Broadway and "being in the biz." Michele, who at the time was ...
- Posted Nov 15th 2010 at 04:35 PM by Sarah Crow
'Glee' stars Cory Monteith and Lea Michele may be TV's hottest couple, but off-screen, they're just a couple of kids who feel very lucky to be doing what they love. The duo, who appear on the cover of December's Teen Vogue, talk about how their friendship has grown since starting the show and how they're handling the pressures of fame. "These days you can become famous for a lot of things, ...
- Posted Oct 19th 2010 at 01:53 PM by Zach Dionne
The preposterously good looking stars of 'Glee' shed their family-friendly sensibilities -- and a bunch of their clothes -- in the new issue of GQ. "I've never been shot in so little clothing," Dianna Agron, 24, says of photographer Terry Richardson's field day with her and castmates Lea Michele and Cory Monteith. "I don't know how they got me to do half the stuff I did," Michele, also 24, ...
- Posted Aug 30th 2010 at 09:00 AM by The Editors of StyleList
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style
'Glee' star Lea Michele stunned on the Emmy Awards red carpet in a blue Oscar de la Renta gown. Even more subtle was her two-tone hair with sunny copper highlights. "There's a huge hair color trend going around where actresses are letting their hair color grow out a little bit, for dark roots with lighter ends," celebrity hair stylist Mark Townsend told our pals at StyleList from Los ...
- Posted Aug 13th 2010 at 12:00 PM by The Editors of StyleList
- Filed under:
- TV News
Although Lea Michele may be channeling Britney Spears for an upcoming episode of 'Glee,' she says she's never felt pressure to look like the pop princess. In a recent interview, the brunette beauty credits being raised by an Italian mom and Jewish dad with boosting her body confidence. "I come from a big Italian family and the pressure is not really anything I've been raised to feel," ...
- Posted Aug 6th 2010 at 04:40 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
We've seen pressures of Hollywood impact the frames of countless young celebrities from Nicole Richie to Lindsay Lohan. Does Lea Michele's thin new look hint she's feeling them too? 'Glee' star Michele hit the red carpet of the Fox All Star Party this past weekend, showing off a much smaller, thinner frame. 'Glee' has exploded out of the gate, and we're sure that has certainly turned up the ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart's Split: Signs Their Relationship Was Crumbling
- Katrina Bowden of 30 Rock Gets Married
- Red Carpet Trend Report: Some Stars Are Getting a Little Too Ab-Happy
- 'Star Trek' does $70.6M on opening weekend, but falls short of studio's expectations
- Taylor Swift, One Direction among stars set to shine at Billboard Music Awards
- Twilight time for Stewart, Pattinson?
- ?Game of Thrones': OK Cupid reveals which characters are most compatible
- ?Saturday Night Live' finale recap: Ben Affleck shines, but Stefon and Fred Armisen steal the show