Posts with tag "lea michele"
- Posted Jun 14th 2010 at 02:30 PM by Amber James
No star walked away empty-handed at Sunday night's Tony Awards. On 3 Productions produced the Official Talent Gift Lounge backstage at the 64th Annual Tony Awards at Radio City Music Hall on Sunday, and everyone from Sean Hayes and Scarlett Johansson to Paula Abdul, Justin Bartha and Kristin Chenoweth stopped by to pick up some sweet gifts. PopEater has the inside scoop from the stars and vendors...
- Posted Apr 29th 2010 at 12:00 PM by PopEater Staff
This year's Time 100 brings an array of artists, leaders, heroes and thinkers who are considered the 100 most influential people in the world -- as assembled by Time Magazine. So whose ideas, innovations and actions are shaping our world? Lady Gaga, Sarah Palin and Taylor Swift -- just to name a few. While there's no denying Gaga's impact on our culture, the cover speaks for itself, with the...
- Posted Apr 13th 2010 at 11:35 AM by Michelle Ruiz
After an excruciating 4-month hiatus, (thanks a lot, 'American Idol!') 'Glee' returns this week for a spectacular spring season on a new night -- Tuesday -- and a very-specific time -- 9:28e/8:28c. Based on the intelligence, we "Gleeks" at Popeater have gathered, the final nine episodes of the runaway Fox hit will be filled with high notes. Practice your vocal exercises as you check out our...
- Posted Mar 1st 2010 at 03:00 PM by PopEater Staff
It's a great day for 'Glee' fans! As reported on Ryan Seacrest's radio show, the 'Glee' cast will be hitting the road for a four-city, seven-date tour this spring. The traveling cast will include all the members of New Directions, who took sectionals by storm before the show went on winter hiatus (it returns to Fox on April 13). However, fans will be sad to learn that Mr. Schuester, the group's...
- Posted Dec 10th 2009 at 06:32 AM by PopEater Staff
It was the fall finale of 'Glee' last night, and the club went to sectionals. We won't spoil what happened, but star Lea Michele gave a rousing rendition of 'Don't Rain on My Parade,' the song made famous by Barbra Streisand in 'Funny Girl.' We think Michele knocked it out of the park, but we're not sure how it compares to the original Streisand version. Listen to both songs and tell us what...
- Posted Nov 30th 2009 at 09:21 AM by Nicki Gostin
'Glee' star Lea Michele sang in an intimate cabaret show that supported Cyndi Lauper's organization, 'True Colors' and 'Broadway Impacts,' a group that pushes for gay marriage. The impossibly adorable and sincere singer spoke with PopEater about the event and what's next for her 'Glee' character....
Popeater Hot Topics
- VMAs Flashback: The Rudest, Raunchiest & Strangest Moments
- 7 Great Pieces of Breaking Bad Fan Art
- James Foley's Parents: His Bravery Was an Answer to Our Prayers
- Dominican Republic bans Miley Cyrus concert on moral grounds
- Courtney Stodden: Gary Busey slapped my mom after he tried to hit on me
- 'LeAnn and Eddie' Recap: LeAnn Rimes worried window for having kids is closing
- Our Fearless Emmy Predictions for Drama and Comedy Series: Here's Why the Best Show on TV Won't Win
- Jenna Wolfe Is Pregnant! Today Anchor and Partner Stephanie Gosk Expecting Baby No. 2
- Julianne Hough Talks Returning to Dancing With the Stars as Judge, Who She's Going to Butt Heads With—Watch Now!