Posts with tag "lea michele"
- Posted Jun 15th 2011 at 07:00 PM by AOL TV Editors
What happens with you throw Amy Poehler, Jenna Fischer, Kaley Cuoco, Lea Michele, Julie Bowen and Teri Hatcher into a room together? Hilarity. The aforementioned funny ladies gathered as part of The Hollywood Reporter's Emmy Roundtable series to discuss their big breaks, best moments and those bad jobs everybody in the industry seems to have had. In the video, Poehler attributes the success...
- Posted May 29th 2011 at 01:47 PM by Christine Fenno
Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, Cory Monteith and the rest of the 'Glee' cast kicked off their second annual summer tour this weekend, rocking the sold-out Staples Center in Los Angeles, a far bigger venue than the New Directions kids played last summer. Seen here in a uniform of blue jeans, red tops and white vests, the cast was joined on stage by second-season breakout star Darren Criss, in full...
- Posted May 27th 2011 at 10:20 AM by Jo Piazza
'Glee' star Lea Michele is a big time animal rights activist. She previously joined former 'Baywatch' babe (and fellow animal lover) Pamela Anderson in the fight to end horse carriage rides in NYC, and her latest battle is trying to convince the National Institute of Health to save 14 chimps being experimented on in a San Antonio Laboratory. One of the chimps, Cammy, was actually removed from a...
- Posted Apr 18th 2011 at 04:15 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
The first ladies of 'Glee,' Lea Michele, Dianna Agron and Amber Riley, share the May cover of Marie Claire and they're dishing about what goes on after their director calls cut. It's no doubt that these three beauties are tired after a 14-hour day of rehearsals and filming, so how do they unwind? 'The First Wives Club' drinking sorority, of course. According to their interview, it all...
- Posted Apr 14th 2011 at 03:50 AM by Christo Varghese
'Glee' star Dianna Agron believes that people are under the impression that she is in a relationship with her co-star Lea Michele. In an interview for the May issue of Marie Claire, the 24-year-old actress was asked what had been the most absurd rumor she had heard. Agron's reply was, "Everybody is convinced that Lea and I are in a relationship. There are supposedly forums with photos of us...
- Posted Mar 28th 2011 at 05:16 PM by Maggie Coughlan
Lea Michele was involved in a car accident early Friday morning, Us Weekly reports. The 'Glee' star was on her way home from work when her car was hit on Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles. "A couple of drunk girls hit her, got out of the car, giggled that she was famous, said something like 'are you drunk, too?' Then they drove off," said a source close to the actress. "Lea was hit and notified...
- Posted Mar 18th 2011 at 09:45 AM by Kelly Fisher
Is Lea Michele trying to get between Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore? Hardly. The 'Glee' star may have been photographed kissing the married man this week in New York, but it's all pretend. According to RadarOnline.com, Michele and Kutcher are co-stars in the upcoming film 'New Year's Eve.' The duo hit up Times Square for their steamy lip-lock. Michele took to Twitter to express her excitement...
- Posted Feb 7th 2011 at 05:19 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Good News -
- Gut Reactions -
- Photos -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Lea Michele -
- Matthew Morrison
The March cover of Cosmopolitan features 'Glee' star Lea Michele in a sexy top that plunges deeeep down, showing a revealing swath of the star's chest. A handful of critics are already crying foul, calling the image inappropriate for the star of a hit teen comedy, but Lea's co-star and TV mentor, Matthew Morrison, has got his friend's back. "Show it while you still got it!" co-star Matthew...
- Posted Feb 6th 2011 at 05:55 PM by Kristina Lucarelli
We know, we know. It's hard to believe the 'Glee' cast was ever anything more than a bunch of singing, dancing, cavity-inducing kids. Or in Sue Sylvester's case, a cringe- and quote-worthy tyrant. But they all had lives and gigs before they became award-winning household names -- however weird and embarrassing they may have been. Hollywood Life recently reported Cory Monteith was a Wal-Mart...
- Posted Jan 31st 2011 at 11:55 AM by PopEater Staff
'True Grit' star Hailee Steinfeld got more than an autogtaph at Sunday's SAG Awards in LA. Steinfeld was seated next to 'Glee' star Lea Michele, and by the looks of their photos together, the two gals have apparently mended their "feud." Earlier this month, Steinfeld told J-14 Magazine that she was let down when the 'Glee' starlet refused to sign an autograph, calling the snub one of her most...
Popeater Hot Topics
- American Beauty Turns 15: See the Cast at the Film's 1999 Premiere
- Joan Rivers's Doctor Allegedly Took Selfie During Throat Procedure: Report
- How Dylan O'Brien Is Handling His Star Status
- Joan Rivers' clinic silent on report doctor took selfie with unconscious star
- Miss America Kira Kazantsev's Planned Parenthood past draws criticism, support
- Mayim Bialik: Why I hate 'Frozen'
- Neil Patrick Harris Talks Getting "Choked Up" During Wedding to David Burtka, Says Daughter Harper Cried! Find Out Why
- Lauren Conrad's Badgley Mischka Wedding Dress—All the Details!
- Meredith Vieira Reveals Past Abusive Relationship, TV Host Shares #WhyIStayed—Watch