Posts with tag "leann rimes"
- Posted Apr 25th 2011 at 08:15 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Debuting as husband and wife, LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian emerged from the Malibu, Calif. home they were married in, looking very much in love. The newlyweds hopped into Cibrian's classic Corevette convertible to drive off in wedded bliss, but first put on a show of affection for the waiting paparazzi. The two held hands and kissed for the cameras before they headed to the Moonshadows Restaur...
- Posted Apr 25th 2011 at 06:02 PM by Rob Shuter
LeAnn Rimes is owning up to mistakes she made while falling in love with her now-husband Eddie Cibrian, admitting in a new special airing on the Great American Country station that she "didn't do it the right way." Two marriages went down in flames because of the affair, but even so, the singer accuses her peers in Nashville of having a double standard when it comes to good old fashioned cheatin...
- Posted Apr 25th 2011 at 08:21 AM by Kelly Fisher
Newlywed LeAnn Rimes took to Twitter on Sunday to express her happiness about her Easter weekend wedding and officially becoming Mrs. Eddie Cibrian, according to E! Online. "Happy Easter Sunday my beautiful friends!" the singer tweeted. "Coffee...me the computer....Eddie the Sunday newspaper....waves crashing....holding hands...nice way to start it. My first Easter as a WIFE! GOD thank you for ...
- Posted Apr 24th 2011 at 10:32 AM by Christine Fenno
Country crooner LeAnn Rimes just made her second walk down the aisle, but ex-husband Dean Sheremet has moved on from the painful end of his marriage, when Rimes was first discovered to be having an affair with actor Eddie Cibrian, her new husband. Sheremet says, according to Us, "LeAnn was a huge part of my life so I wish her the best." Rimes and Sheremet were married in 2002 and announced t...
- Posted Apr 23rd 2011 at 08:13 AM by Christine Fenno
LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian have tied the knot. The surprise wedding on Friday night was a small, intimate ceremony in California, witnessed by approximately 40 friends and relatives, according to People.com. "LeAnn and Eddie were happily married...surrounded by their closest family and friends," said a spokesman for the bride. "They thank everyone for their well wishes." The day after ...
- Posted Apr 21st 2011 at 09:45 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
It was just over two years ago that LeAnn Rimes was caught cheating on then-husband Dean Sheremet with her 'Northern Lights' co-star Eddie Cibrian. And after weathering the storm that followed, Rimes admits she learned a lot. "I know I didn't do it the right way," Rimes says in "Backstory: LeAnn Rimes," a new special airing Sunday on the Great American Country channel [via UsMagazine.com.] "I d...
- Posted Apr 15th 2011 at 04:50 AM by Christo Varghese
Leann Rimes recently showed off her generosity by offering to donate unwanted clothing from her closet to a fan having financial difficulty. The San Francisco Chronicle is reporting that the country singer was clearing out her wardrobe on Wednesday while she was on Twitter at the same time. Rimes tweeted, "3 SOLID hrs of closet organization. Ok, so the ladies asked for the shoes.....they're ...
- Posted Apr 6th 2011 at 04:10 AM by Christo Varghese
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Weight -
- Celebrity Twitter -
- Celebrity Health and Beauty -
- LeAnn Rimes -
- Radar Online
LeAnn Rimes fired back at reports claiming the singer looked too thin after an appearance at a NCAA basketball game. Photos of a thin and gaunt Rimes surfaced online when she sang the national anthem at the NCAA National Championship in Houston on Monday night and the speculation was that the singer had lost too much weight as she prepared for her upcoming marriage to actor Eddie Cibrian. Ra...
- Posted Mar 21st 2011 at 07:55 AM by Kelly Fisher
Is the Twitter war finally over between LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife Brandi Glanville? According to Us Weekly, Rimes called a truce Sunday. "As a collective unit, Brandi and I would like all negativity to cease toward one another," Rimes wrote on Twitter. "We have communicated and have a direct understanding that we are only ourselves on Twitter and have no other accounts that try to...
- Posted Mar 9th 2011 at 07:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Rumors were running rampant Wednesday that LeAnn Rimes and fiance Eddie Cibrian were in negotiations to a do a reality show featuring her upcoming wedding. "The deal is nearly done," a source told UsMagazine.com. But Rimes took to her Twitter page to proclaim that the rumors were untrue. "I don't know how many times I have to say Eddie and I would never do a reality show about our lives," the s...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Young Woman on Continuing to Fight Stage-4 Cancer: I Only Know How to Stay Positive
- 19 Kids and Counting Sneak Peek: Youngest Daughter Josie, 5, Suffers a Seizure (VIDEO)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Boyfriend Nick Gordon Is Out of Rehab
- Suzanne Crough of the 'Partridge Family' dies at 52, report says
- 'Baywatch' alum Jeremy Jackson reportedly arrested for stabbing a man
- Victoria's Secret unveils 10 new models
- Sofía Vergara's Bizarre Hot Pursuit Accident: Reese Witherspoon Almost Knocked Her Teeth Out!
- Joan Collins Heats Up The Royals Set—See the Dame in This Behind-the-Scenes Clip!
- D.L. Hughley Breaks Down in Tears, Shares an Inspiring Story About His Son With Asperger's Syndrome