Posts with tag "leave it to beaver"
- Posted Oct 20th 2010 at 03:11 PM by Nick Belardes
Pop-Ed: If you were a child of the 1970s like I was, you can't forget what your mom and dad aspired to be: Iconic TV parents. Memories first came rushing back when Barbara Billingsley, who played June Cleaver on 'Leave It to Beaver' (1957-1963), died on Oct. 16. And then, on Oct. 19, Tom Bosley, Mr. Cunningham from 'Happy Days' (1974-1984), also passed. It doesn't matter that the two shows...
- Posted Oct 17th 2010 at 08:04 AM by Christine Fenno
Barbara Billingsley, who played iconic 1950's mom June Cleaver on 'Leave it to Beaver,' died early Saturday morning at the age of 94, reports CNN. A family spokesperson confirmed that Billingsley -- who was born in Los Angeles in 1915 and began her career as a model in New York City before her big break on 'Leave it Beaver' -- passed away in her Santa Monica, Calif., home after a long illness....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Outlander Recap: The Wedding Night
- Little People, Big World's Jeremy Roloff Weds Audrey Mirabella Botti
- Photos: See the Best Celebrity Food Pics of the Week From Reese, Jessica & More
- Polly Bergen, versatile actress, singer dies at 84
- Report: Avril Lavigne and Nickelback's Chad Kroeger are splitting up
- Lady Gaga says she's 'very happy' and sober
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- 6 Things We Were Obsessed With While Watching Beyoncé and Jay Z's On the Run HBO Special
- Pregnant Zoe Saldana Pole Dances at the Airport With Husband Marco Perego—See the Hilarious Video!
- Little People, Big World Star Jeremy Roloff Marries Audrey Botti—Get the Details on Their Farm Wedding!