Posts with tag "legal"
- Posted Jul 13th 2010 at 03:04 PM by PopEater Staff
Charges filed against '30 Rock' actor Rip Torn stemming from a January burglary bust have been dropped, RadarOnline reports. The 79-year-old actor has made a name for himself in Hollywood over the course of his 54-year career with roles in a number of hit films, including the 'Men in Black' series. Torn was arrested on January 29 in Salisbury, CT, after allegedly breaking into a Lichfield Banco...
- Posted Jul 13th 2010 at 11:50 AM by PopEater Staff
What was originally described by Melissa Etheridge as a mutual breakup is turning into an acrimonious battle between the singer and her former partner, Tammy. In April 2010, Melissa's rep announced that the couple had separated after almost nine years together, with the singer confirming the news to Oprah, calling the end of their union "sad." Tammy, known prior to her relationship with Etherid...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lupita Nyong'o Oscars Dress Returned to L.A. Hotel, Thieves Claim Pearls are Fake: Report
- Would Host Chris Harrison Ever Be The Bachelor? (VIDEO)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown: What The Latest Medical Developments Really Mean
- Dress that 'greatly resembles' stolen Lupita Nyong'o gown recovered
- Leonard Nimoy, Spock of ?Star Trek,' dead at 83
- Source: Bobbi Kristina Brown has shown ?absolutely no signs of life lately'
- Even Kate Upton Needs a Touch-Up! Model Steps Out Makeup-Free, Reveals Blotchy Skin
- Amber Rose's Butt Comes Up in Manslaughter Trial: Defendant Claims She Gave Amber Injections!
- Robert De Niro Didn't Mean to Not Pay $6.4 Million in Taxes—the IRS Just Mixed Up His Address!