Posts with tag "legal"
- Posted Jul 13th 2010 at 03:04 PM by PopEater Staff
Charges filed against '30 Rock' actor Rip Torn stemming from a January burglary bust have been dropped, RadarOnline reports. The 79-year-old actor has made a name for himself in Hollywood over the course of his 54-year career with roles in a number of hit films, including the 'Men in Black' series. Torn was arrested on January 29 in Salisbury, CT, after allegedly breaking into a Lichfield...
- Posted Jul 13th 2010 at 11:50 AM by PopEater Staff
What was originally described by Melissa Etheridge as a mutual breakup is turning into an acrimonious battle between the singer and her former partner, Tammy. In April 2010, Melissa's rep announced that the couple had separated after almost nine years together, with the singer confirming the news to Oprah, calling the end of their union "sad." Tammy, known prior to her relationship with...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Judge Denies Amanda Bynes's Bid to Fight Temporary Conservatorship
- A Letter to My Cat: Read Love Notes from Celebrities to Their Special Felines
- Amal Clooney Nominated for British Style Award: What Her Hairstylist Has to Say
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers