Posts with tag "leighton meester"
- Posted Jan 31st 2011 at 03:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Leighton Meester shows her dark side in the upcoming thriller, 'The Roommate.' In the film, she and actress Minka Kelly play eerily similar-looking bunkmates, whose living situation takes a turn for the worst when Leighton's character Rebecca becomes overly possessive. The movie hits theaters on Feb. 2, but PopEater has an exclusive new clip, in which Meester's character goes a little crazy...
- Posted Jan 18th 2011 at 05:25 AM by PopEater Staff
'Country Strong' co-stars Leighton Meester and Garrett Hedlund may be taking their on-screen romance off-screen as well. At HBO's Golden Globe after-party, UsMagazine.com reports the pair were "inseparable the entire night." "Garrett wrapped his arm around her," a source said. "She wrapped her arm completely around his neck and pulled him in for a quick peck on the lips." When the pair...
- Posted Jan 11th 2011 at 11:20 AM by Scarlett Newberry
Leighton Meester has declared her intention to leave 'Gossip Girl' after two more years, but she admits she has grown fond of her character, New York socialite Blair Waldorf, despite having totally dissimilar backgrounds. "I work on a show every day where I feel literally, maybe .1 percent in common with the character," she tells PopEater. "You have to somehow find common ground; otherwise you...
- Posted Jan 5th 2011 at 12:25 AM by The Boot Editors
Leighton Meester discovered a lot about herself while making her new film, 'Country Strong,' including that, much to her surprise, she's depressed. In the movie, Meester plays Chiles Stanton, a country ingénue who goes on her own musical journey as she begins to write songs from her heart. "Because of this movie, I started doing that for myself and writing music that speaks to me and is...
- Posted Dec 28th 2010 at 10:10 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
'Gossip Girl' star Leighton Meester heats up the cover of Seventeen for its February issue--and in the accompanying interview she opens up about love, past relationships, filming 'Country Strong' with Gwyneth Paltrow and why she's not really into partying. "I think that the importance of love is really strong for me in my life, whether it's a guy or a friend or just my puppy," the actress...
- Posted Dec 14th 2010 at 02:15 PM by PopEater Staff
'Gossip Girl' star Leighton Meester opens up to Allure about her past as a party-girl. "We had craaaazy parties, we had DJ's, bands, an ice luge, a fire twirler. One of my roommates burned off her bangs on the stove trying to light a cigarette," she tells Allure in its latest issue. But her partying had its limits. "I mean, drinking is one thing-overdrinking is another. And drugs are...
- Posted Sep 8th 2010 at 10:45 AM by Amber James
While supermodels Naomi Campbell and Gisele Bundchen ruled the catwalk during 'Fashion's Night Out: The Show' in New York, glam 'Gossip Girl' stars Leighton Meester and Blake Lively stole the show. Meester wore a "very revealing" Versace dress paired with Christian Louboutin booties, she tells PopEater. Lively's Marchesa yellow tribal-print minidress was the talk of the evening, though....
- Posted Sep 3rd 2010 at 08:00 PM by The Editors of StyleList
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style
Leighton Meester is trying to steal the queen bee status from style icon Victoria Beckham. In full Gossip Girl fashion, Meester mimicked the former Spice Girl by wearing a replica drape-neck sheath dress. Our pals at StyleList are quick to point out that Victoria was the first to wear the dress of her own design at the Range Rover 40th anniversary party in London on July 1st. The...
- Posted May 11th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Steve Baltin
As Blair Waldorf on TV's 'Gossip Girl' -- and, oh yeah, GQ's 2009 obsession of the year, the new face of Herbal Essence, a burgeoning pop diva and the star of several upcoming movies -- Leighton Meester is on the cusp of undeniable It Girl status. But if you really want to know the girl in primetime and the magazines, she insists you have to wait for her debut album. Hot off the release of...
- Posted Dec 1st 2009 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
As individuals from across the globe come together for World AIDS Day 2009, ONE is launching "Coming Together as ONE" -- a new PSA campaign designed to mobilize young people to get involved in the fight against extreme poverty and preventable disease. Leighton Meester, Ed Westwick, Hayden Panettiere and Ashley Greene are among the many stars who are raising support for the campaign. Watch the new...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lindsay Lohan Reveals She Had a Miscarriage
- Game of Thrones Recap: The Ends Justify the Mean (Spoilers)
- The Royals Go Wild, Miley Cyrus Channels a Duck & More Weekend News
- 'Game of Thrones' recap: Who killed the king?
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for third week
- ?Turn' react: It's Jamie Bell's show after all
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during ?Hedwig' performance
- PopWatch Planner: ?Parks and Rec' finale, ?The Blacklist' big episode, ?John Oliver' premiere, and more
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion Part 1 Ends in a Shocking Brawl Between Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore
- True Blood: "There's No One Left" in the First Trailer for the Final Season—Watch Now!
- Lindsay Lohan Reveals She Had a Miscarriage on the Season Finale of Her OWN Show