Posts with tag "leonardo dicaprio"
- Posted Nov 16th 2010 at 07:23 AM by PopEater Staff
Leonardo DiCaprio and model Bar Rafaeli ignited marriage rumors last week when they arrived in Irmelin, Israel -- Refaeli's birthplace -- with DiCaprio's mother. But they couple aren't engaged yet. According to AOL News, DiCaprio and Rafaeli are just taking a holiday. Before arriving in Israel, the couple celebrated DiCaprio's birthday in Egypt and Jordan, joined by famous pals like Naomi...
- Posted Nov 12th 2010 at 04:30 PM by Jett Wells
Five years after sneaking into a private Hollywood party and allegedly cutting Leonardo DiCaprio's face with a broken beer bottle, Aretha Wilson pleaded no contest to felony assault with a deadly weapon at LA County criminal court on Friday, TMZ reports. She's scheduled to serve at least two years in prison. Back in August, 40-year-old Wilson was slapped with a restraining order from DiCaprio,...
- Posted Oct 3rd 2010 at 01:57 PM by Christine Fenno
"Put your elbow up tight. Take a step with the right. Tilt your head to the side. Smile real, real wide." Leo Strut! 'Inception' may have been Leonardo DiCaprio's crowning achievement of the summer, but a candid photo of the grinning actor snapped on the set of that movie is the real must-see of autumn. In the original photograph, Leo's doing nothing more extraordinary than...
- Posted Sep 10th 2010 at 01:39 PM by PopEater Staff
Leonardo DiCaprio has been granted a three-year restraining order from a woman he said claims to be his wife and is carrying his child. A Los Angeles judge ordered on Friday that Livia Bistriceanu stay 100 yards from the 'Departed' actor. DiCaprio's request included statements from the actor and his security team claiming Bistriceanu, who has been placed on a psychological hold twice, had...
- Posted Aug 27th 2010 at 03:27 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
Leonardo DiCaprio has been granted a temporary restraining against a woman he said claims to be his wife and carrying his baby. Court records show Superior Court Judge Carol Boas Goodson granted the order Wednesday against Livia Bistriceanu, 41, of Chicago. "Given this obsessive and harassing behavior, I am frightened of Ms. Bistriceanu and feel that my personal safety, and the personal safety...
- Posted Jul 29th 2010 at 07:34 AM by PopEater Staff
Leonardo DiCaprio might be a little leery of working with controversy-mired Mel Gibson -- RadarOnline.com is reporting Leo has withdrawn from a Gibson-directed viking film. Asked if Leo still planned to be involved in the project, a source close to the 'Inception' star told Radar, "Not a chance." The film would have been the first collaboration between the two. If officially confirmed,...
- Posted Jul 23rd 2010 at 05:15 PM by Jo Piazza
Entertainment Weekly's movie critic, Owen Gleiberman, lamented in his column that he feels like he is the only one who just "doesn't get" this week's No. 1 box office smash, the sci-fi action thriller 'Inception.' It's just not true, Owen. You're not alone in being dazzled by Christopher Nolan's special effects, plot filled with trickery and Marion Cotillard's soporific French accent, but still...
- Posted Jul 21st 2010 at 01:35 PM by PopEater Staff
Leonardo DiCaprio has been on a roll for the past few years, and in tandem with his new hit 'Inception,' Rolling Stone boasts "one of the most intimate portraits yet of the intensely private actor." Leo reportedly got so comfortable with editor Brian Hiatt they shared cigars and beers ... and DiCaprio eventually sang a shoddy rendition of the 'Cheers' theme song. Check out a few highlights from...
- Posted Jul 19th 2010 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Movie News
'Inception' invaded the minds of moviegoers this weekend and grabbed a box office victory with $60.4 million. That's more than three times the estimated $17.4 million that dueling new release 'The Sorcerer's Apprentice' earned. While 'Inception' didn't quite reach the most optimistic projections, it still managed to live up to its hype as the summer film most anticipated by critics and grown-up...
- Posted Jul 16th 2010 at 08:00 PM by Dino Sossi
Good looks giveth. And good looks taketh away. In the visually-oriented medium of film, it pays to have an exquisite face -- a visage that people love to look at, a lively emotional conduit that burns an impression in the mind's eye long after the last film reel spins to a halt. And the prettier the face the better. Studies have shown that even babies respond more positively to certain types...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Soules Is 'Ready to Move On,' But Is He the Next Bachelor?
- Did Bachelorette Andi Dorfman Accept a Proposal?
- Bachelorette DeAnna Pappas Stagliano: How I Survived Traveling with Baby
- Kiefer Sutherland's rep responds to Freddie Prinze Jr.'s complaints about actor
- Anthony Anderson 'Eats America'
- Crazy characters at Comic Con 2014
- ?The Bachelorette' season finale: And the ?winner' is?
- ?The Hobbit' Comic-Con panel is now online: The top 5 highlights
- I'm Still Not Over? House and Cuddy's terrible relationship
- The Bachelorette Finale: Find Out Who Wins, Who Loses It, & Who Cries – Plus, a Fantasy Suite Secret Revealed!
- Prince William and Kate Middleton Unintentionally Give the Cameras Their Best Blue Steel Face and Kill It!
- Eva Green's Controversial Sin City Outfit is Now Too Sexy For ABC