Posts with tag "leonardo dicaprio"
- Posted Jun 22nd 2011 at 10:40 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
- Filed under:
- Movie News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Ben Affleck -
- Leonardo DiCaprio -
- Matt Damon -
- Radar Online -
- Tobey Maguire
No, this isn't the premise of the next 'Ocean's 11' flick. Tobey Maguire, Leonardo DiCaprio, Ben Affleck and Matt Damon (the list goes on) are all among the Hollywood A-listers who are being named for their involvement in an underground, illegal gambling ring, according to Radar Online. The group reportedly used secret passwords and unmarked rooms to keep their extra-curricular activities on t...
- Posted Jun 8th 2011 at 12:45 PM by Moviefone Editors
Oh, Leonardo DiCaprio. Thanks to his newfound fondness for tragic protagonists who stress out like gangbusters and usually get killed within the last half-hour, it's always nice to pause and reflect on how far the guy's come since his days as Jack Dawson. He's mighty intense, he's kind of a badass, and we honestly don't know why it took so long for him to start playing the bad guy. And wouldn't...
- Posted Jun 7th 2011 at 07:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
After a PDA-filled jaunt through Europe, Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively are taking their tour stateside. The couple was spotted Sunday night at Disneyland, UsMagazine.com reports. The pair hit the amusement park after Lively appeared at the MTV Movie Awards to present with 'Green Lanturn' co-star Ryan Reynolds. Lively and DiCaprio hit the park with a group of pals. An eyewitness told UsM...
- Posted Jun 3rd 2011 at 11:40 AM by Katelyn Mullen
They're on a boat, again! Rumored lovebirds, Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio have been spotted again, this time on a water taxi in Venice, Italy. Lively is seen on her cell phone in the back of the boat, while DiCaprio is sitting shotgun. The 'Gossip Girl' beauty looks a little stressed on her taxi ride across the water, most likely because of the nude pic scandal she is in the midst of. ...
- Posted May 24th 2011 at 03:42 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Although Bar Rafaeli won't be locking lips with Leonardo DiCaprio anymore, there is one star who's dishing on kissing the actor -- 'Social Network' Winklevoss twin, Armie Hammer. The two actors got more than a little close for their latest project, 'J. Edgar.' So what's it like planting a big one on one of Hollywood's hottest bachelors? "It's the same kind of thing as if you walk onto a set ...
- Posted May 20th 2011 at 12:30 PM by Jo Piazza
Leonardo DiCaprio is what some might call a serial monogamist. His relationships actually last longer than most Hollywood marriages, but like all good things in Tinsel Town, they inevitably come to an end. Of course it hasn't escaped our attention that dear Leo, despite his love of long-term love, is consistently trading in his blondes for new models (literally, new models, save for the latest ...
- Posted May 17th 2011 at 03:38 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Could Hollywood have a new couple? Both Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively have recently split from their longtime partners, so one can't help but wonder if these two wildly attractive stars are teaming up for a movie, or some real life romance. DiCaprio greeted Lively with a warm embrace and entertained her, as well as Steven Spielberg and Lukas Haas on a boat off the coast of Cannes, Franc...
- Posted May 12th 2011 at 07:02 AM by Kelly Fisher
Have Leonardo DiCaprio and Bar Refaeli split? According to reports, the couple called it quits just last week after their relationship soured. "It was amicable, they're still friends and they are still talking," a source close to the couple told Page Six. "They just grew apart and went their separate ways." For those wondering if those pesky infidelity rumors, on both sides, had anything to ...
- Posted Dec 7th 2010 at 07:50 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Five years after sneaking into a private Hollywood party and slashing Leonardo Dicaprio's face with a broken beer bottle, Aretha Wilson was sentenced to two years in prison Tuesday, TMZ reports. Once she is done serving her time, she'll be deported back to Canada. Wilson, who pled no contest to one felony assault in November, could have faced up to four years in jail. According to RadarOnline.c...
- Posted Nov 16th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Beating out droves of Hollywood ingenues, Carey Mulligan has landed the coveted role of Daisy Buchanan in Baz Luhrmann's highly-anticipated adaptation of 'The Great Gatsby.' The 'Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps' star was chosen for the role over a long list of It girls vying for the part, including Blake Lively, Natalie Portman, and Amanda Seyfried. Luhrmann confirmed his decision yesterday ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dolphin Jumps into Boat on Family Outing, Breaks Woman's Ankles
- Emilia Clarke Is Down for a Threesome with Ryan Gosling - as Her Game of Thrones and Terminator Characters
- Matt Bomer on Stripper Training: How We Learned to Manscape
- Watch the first full 'Wet Hot American Summer' trailer
- Does Rihanna's NSFW 'Bitch Better Have My Money' video go too far?
- FOX411's star snaps of the day
- Amy Schumer Explains How Her Father's Multiple Sclerosis Diagnosis Has Affected Her Romantic Relationships
- "Bitch Better Have My Money" Might Be Controversial, but The Navy Is All About It
- Teen Mom's Maci Bookout Gives Birth to Baby Girl—Find Out Her Name and See Her First Photos!