Posts with tag "letterman"
- Posted Dec 17th 2009 at 04:03 AM by Nicki Gostin
Is there another actor more synonymous with the romantic comedy than Hugh Grant? 'Four Weddings and a Funeral' begat 'Notting Hill' which led to 'Love Actually' among others. But bumbling bad boy Hugh makes it sound like his whole career has been a series of unplanned breaks, an Englishman who went up the Hollywood hills and came down a star. Currently acting opposite 'Sex and the City' star Sarah...
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 03:55 PM by Brooke Tarnoff
As the decade draws to a close, we wonder: what could be more representative of the last ten years than the phenomenon of viral video? In the early days of the '00s, amazing moments caught on tape were sent around as email attachments, but with the advent of YouTube in 2005, alerting your friends to the best videos was as simple as copying and pasting a quick link. We'll always remember the ...
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 02:00 PM by PopEater Staff
It's common knowledge that the comedy writing business is still a boys' club, but a woman's uphill climb in the writers' room is more steep than you might realize. A new article in Vanity Fair, written by former 'Letterman' staffer Nell Scovell, points out: "At this moment, there are more females serving on the United States Supreme Court than there are writing for 'Late Show with David Letterm...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Scandal Recap: Olivia Pope Is a Hostage
- Grey's Anatomy Recap: April Suffers a Crisis of Faith
- The Biggest Loser: Glory Days Names Its Winner
- Rap mogul Suge Knight behind wheel of truck in deadly hit-and-run, lawyer says
- Rod McKuen, mega-selling poet and performer, dies at 81
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Jim Parsons to play God in Broadway show
- Check Out Padma Lakshmi's Bikini Bottoms: Her Friend Thinks It Looks Like She Has a Penis!
- Scandal Just Delivered One of The Most Heartbreaking & Heart-Racing Episodes of TV We've Ever Seen
- How to Get Away With Murder Introduces Its New Big Bad: What You Need to Know and Why You Should Be Nervous