Posts with tag "levi johnston"
- Posted Aug 3rd 2010 at 05:35 PM by PopEater Staff
Bristol Palin has confirmed the official breakup of her re-engagement with Levi Johnston. The young couple graced the cover of Us Weekly less than three weeks ago, proclaiming their happy news; now Sarah Palin's daughter, 19, tells PEOPLE, "It's over. I broke up with him." Palin tells PEOPLE the relationship started heading south the very day the Us Weekly cover story hit shelves -- Johnston, ...
- Posted Jul 23rd 2010 at 05:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Levi Johnston is still milking out his 15-minutes of fame and will make his music video debut with singer-songwriter Brittani Senser next month in Los Angeles. Johnston, who recently become re-engaged to Bristol Palin, the daughter of former Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin, will play a lover whose romance is thwarted by his girlfriend's disapproving mother, according to a ...
- Posted Jul 21st 2010 at 08:03 AM by Rob Shuter
Just one week after Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston got paid a whopping $100,000 to announce their upcoming wedding on the cover of Us Weekly, the Palin camp has been shopping around an interview plus photographs of Sarah and her future son-in-law together. The problem? No one wants them! "Last week sales figures for Us Weekly were a huge disappointment," a magazine insider tells me. "After ...
- Posted Jul 20th 2010 at 11:06 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Fights -
- Politics -
- TV News -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
Everyone in Alaska is hoping for an invitation to Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston's August wedding to land on their doorstep, everyone that is except the state's most famous resident and mother of the bride, Sarah Palin, who will not be attending. "It's going to be the wedding of the century in Alaska. Our version of Princess Diana and Prince Charles' wedding,' a Palin family friend told me ...
- Posted Jul 16th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Jane Boursaw
Pop-Ed: Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston are making headlines again. First came the shocker that they got engaged a couple of weeks ago, although their parents, including Bristol's famous mom Sarah Palin, don't approve. Then came the news that they're shopping a reality show around. I like to think there's hope in everything, but let's face it, this situation seems doomed. It's hard enough for a ...
- Posted Jul 16th 2010 at 01:45 PM by Rob Shuter
Although Kathy Griffin has enjoyed making jabs at Sarah Palin, the comedian still has a special place in her heart for Levi Johnston, the father of Palin's grandchild. The comedian and Johnston have a bit of history. They attended last year's Teen Choice Awards together, and even though she readily admits it was a publicity stunt, their friendship appears legit. When news hit that Johnston had ...
- Posted Jul 15th 2010 at 09:00 AM by Rob Shuter
Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston shocked the world when they announced they were engaged again. The on-again, off-again couple seemed happy despite Sarah Palin's obvious disapproval of their reunion. It's no surprise considering her future son-in-law has betrayed and bad-mouthed the Palin clan on numerous occasions. According to a Palin insider, Sarah has already threatened him if he ever ...
- Posted Jul 15th 2010 at 08:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston, who shared news of their engagement yesterday, filmed a video for Us Weekly speaking about the exciting tidings. In the clip, Bristol remembers the day Levi, 20, proposed to her: "I came home from work one day and there were tons of flowers all over my room. There were rose petals in the shape of a heart on my bed, with a box. He got down on one knee and asked ...
- Posted Jul 14th 2010 at 08:01 AM by Zach Dionne
Perhaps the most on-again, off-again politically tinged relationship we've all had the pleasure of following has taken a new turn: Bristol Palin, 19, and Levi Johnston, 20, are engaged again, Us Weekly exclusively reveals. "We got engaged two weeks ago," Bristol tells the magazine. "It felt right, even though we don't have the approval of our parents." That's right -- Sarah Palin doesn't ...
- Posted Mar 30th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Ben Widdicombe
- Filed under:
- TV News
Would-be TV stars Sarah Palin and Levi Johnston are fighting for territory like rival prospectors in the Alaska gold rush. But while Palin (soon to appear in her own TLC series) and Johnston (currently pitching a rival show) feud, their antics keep the Land of the Midnight Sun firmly at the center of national attention. As our fascination with the north continues, PopEater has to ask: Is ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Did Jennifer Aniston Inspire BFF Chelsea Handler's Haircut?
- New Wonder Woman Gal Gadot: Five Fast Facts
- Paul Walker Was the 'Happiest He'd Ever Been' as a Dad
- 'Fast and Furious 7' could be canceled after Paul Walker's death
- Break Time: Rebecca Black regrets viral video 'Friday'?!
- Henry Cavill beats out other hunks as Glamour's sexiest man: Who's really the sexiest man of 2013?
- ?Arrow' react: The new guy in town
- ?Fast & Furious' pays tribute to Paul Walker's Brian O'Conner ? VIDEO
- Kim Kardashian Spotted Strolling (Literally) With Baby North West in New York City—Take a Look!
- Kellie Pickler Asks Bethenny Frankel What the Mile High Club Is, Talks About How She and Hubby Keep Things "Spicy"
- Paul Walker's Dad Reveals Eerie Last Conversation With His Son: I Told Him "Promise Me, No More Daredevil Stuff"