Posts with tag "liam neeson"
- Posted Apr 9th 2011 at 10:36 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Movie News
For the highly anticipated sequel to 'The Hangover,' Liam Neeson replaced Mel Gibson in the cameo role of a Bangkok tattoo artist -- after cast and crew allegedly objected to Gibson's participation -- and the scene reportedly went off without a hitch. But as it turns out, moviegoers won't see Neeson in 'The Hangover: Part II,' after all. What happened? First, director Todd Phillips decided...
- Posted Feb 15th 2011 at 11:41 PM by John Mitchell
Nearly two years after his wife, Tony-winning actress Natasha Richardson, passed away following a skiing accident, Liam Neeson is opening up for the first time about that terrible night in March 2009. "I walked into the emergency [room] -- it's like seventy, eighty people, broken arms, black eyes, all that -- and for the first time in years, nobody recognizes me," the 'Taken' star told Esquire....
- Posted Oct 22nd 2010 at 03:42 PM by PopEater Staff
A day after Mel Gibson got fired from 'The Hangover 2,' producers flew in Bradley Cooper's 'A-Team' buddy Liam Neeson to take his place. According to Variety, Neeson got the call and flew to Bangkok on Thursday. "I just got the call to do a one-day shoot on 'Hangover 2' as a tattooist in Thailand, and that's all I know about it," Neeson told Variety. "I just laughed my leg off when I saw 'The...
- Posted Dec 8th 2009 at 09:20 AM by PopEater Staff
'Nip/Tuck' actress Joely Richardson is speaking out for the first time about coping with the loss of her big sister Natasha, who died eight months ago following a skiing accident. She was 45. The Richardson sisters didn't have that much in common, but in the end were "enmeshed in each other." "I hadn't lived a day in my life without her," she told Tatler magazine this week (via the Daily...
- Posted Aug 27th 2009 at 10:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Actor Liam Neeson is still "taking each day as it comes" as he continues to struggle with the tragic loss of his wife Natasha Richardson. Neeson told 'Good Morning America' co-host Diane Sawyer that he and his sons Micheál, 12, and Daniel, 13, are doing the best they can to get along in the wake of this tragedy. It was his first official sit-down interview since Richardson's death in a...
- Posted Aug 12th 2009 at 07:23 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Actor Liam Neeson walked the red carpet on Tuesday night for the first time since the tragic death of his wife Natasha Richardson last March....
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Bachelor's Nikki Ferrell Wants a 'Normal' Relationship with Juan Pablo Galavis
- Sherri Shepherd on Surrogate Drama: 'It's Very Painful'
- PHOTO: 7th Heaven Cast Reunites for Family-Style Dinner
- Alanis Morissette said fame caused her to have PTSD
- Liza Minnelli recovering after surgery
- 'Fight Church:' Does modern Christianity feminize guys?
- The high-end version of Apple Watch might cost $5K
- Liam Neeson, Bono have been working on a movie script for six years
- Andy Samberg teams with Umami Burger to create ?The Samberger'
- Ben Affleck Admits to Counting Cards While Gambling, But Slams Jennifer Garner's Disapproval as ''Tabloid S--t''
- Kim Kardashian Tries (and Fails) to Beat the Heat in Tight, Long Skirt—See the Pics!
- Ellen Page Strips Down to Her Underwear, Talks About Castration in Sexy W Magazine Spread