Posts with tag "lifetime"
- Posted Jun 23rd 2011 at 10:36 AM by Marc Schneider
It didn't take long for Hugh Hefner to move on after getting dumped by Crystal Harris -- he now calls Anna Sophia Berglund his "best girl" -- and the Playboy publisher has announced he's carrying on with a Lifetime special about the wedding, only now instead of witnessing "I Do's," viewers will watch an 85-year-old man get left by a woman 60 years his junior. "The marriage special planned for...
- Posted Dec 12th 2010 at 10:27 AM by Nicki Gostin
After making her mark on 'Ally McBeal,' the 'Charlie's Angels' movies, and the short-lived ABC series 'Dirty Sexy Money,' Lucy Liu is back on TV this weekend, starring in a new Lifetime movie called 'Marry Me' (airing Sunday at 9 p.m. EST -- continued with Part 2 on Monday night). It's a sweet and charming departure for Liu, about a successful single woman named Rae Ann choosing between three love...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dita Von Teese Launches (and Poses in) Maternity Lingerie Line
- Chris Soules Is 'Ready to Move On,' But Is He the Next Bachelor?
- Did Bachelorette Andi Dorfman Accept a Proposal?
- Hot mom or hot mess?
- Sofia Vergara's new man spends time with her family
- 'The Bachelorette' finale: Andi's shocking sex secret revealed
- ?The Bachelorette' season finale: And the ?winner' is?
- ?The Hobbit' Comic-Con panel is now online: The top 5 highlights
- I'm Still Not Over? House and Cuddy's terrible relationship
- Nicole Richie Tells Oprah Winfrey About the Easiest/Hardest Part of Being Married to Joel Madden
- Miranda Kerr Talks Being Her Most Beautiful, Balanced Self: Women Should "Motivate Each Other"
- Justin Theroux Tells Chelsea Handler Why He Often Gives Their Mutual Friends Eggs—Watch Now!