Posts with tag "lil jon"
- Posted Feb 3rd 2011 at 07:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Lil Jon may be a rapper, but he's also been an entrepreneur, a record exec and a marketer. He thinks the rapper stigma made him seem like less of a threat to his 'Celebrity Apprentice' competitors on the upcoming round of the Donald Trump reality competition, which airs in March. "People think, 'Oh, I don't need to worry about him,' and they underestimate me because I am a rapper," Jon told...
- Posted Sep 29th 2009 at 07:28 PM by Mike Hess
GaryVee from Wine Library TV visits PE! Like most journalists, we here at PopEater enjoy a tasty libation at the end of the day ... or in the middle of it (relax, we take the subway home). So, what better way to mix business and pleasure than to invite our good friend and wine expert/Web phenom/'Crush It' author Gary Vaynerchuk to our offices to taste some vino that celebrities have put their...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Next Big 'Boy Band': 5 Seconds of Summer Celebrate Album Release - and Try on Thongs! - in N.Y.C. (VIDEO)
- Driver Stops to Help Ducklings, Gets $100 Ticket
- Aladdin, Wyoming, Is for Sale - Genie Not Included
- Leonardo DiCaprio spotted partying with 25 models, source says
- Ali Lohan reportedly launching country music career
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Kate Hudson Looks Like a '90s Nightclub Dancer—See Her Hot Throwback Look!
- Zoe Saldana's Guardians of the Galaxy Problem: My Husband Marco Perego Didn't Like Hugging Me!
- The Rock Gave Us His Ultimate Pep Talk (and Said He Could Kick Arnold Schwarzenegger's Ass)