Posts with tag "lil jon"
- Posted Feb 3rd 2011 at 07:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Lil Jon may be a rapper, but he's also been an entrepreneur, a record exec and a marketer. He thinks the rapper stigma made him seem like less of a threat to his 'Celebrity Apprentice' competitors on the upcoming round of the Donald Trump reality competition, which airs in March. "People think, 'Oh, I don't need to worry about him,' and they underestimate me because I am a rapper," Jon told...
- Posted Sep 29th 2009 at 07:28 PM by Mike Hess
GaryVee from Wine Library TV visits PE! Like most journalists, we here at PopEater enjoy a tasty libation at the end of the day ... or in the middle of it (relax, we take the subway home). So, what better way to mix business and pleasure than to invite our good friend and wine expert/Web phenom/'Crush It' author Gary Vaynerchuk to our offices to taste some vino that celebrities have put their...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hilary Duff: My Split from Mike Comrie Has Been 'Very Difficult'
- This Ice Cream Changes Color When You Lick It
- Chris Pratt Improvised a Parks and Rec Scene by Going Naked - and Scaring Amy Poehler
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Entertainment Geekly: Or maybe ?Twilight' was the best thing to happen to Comic-Con
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Barack Obama "Favorite" Katy Perry Sings at the White House—and Brings Her Republican Mom!