Posts with tag "lindsay lohan"
- Posted Jun 7th 2011 at 06:47 AM by Kelly Fisher
Before Lindsay Lohan got her latest accessory -- her house arrest ankle bracelet -- the troubled actress took the time to film a passion project of sorts: a 90-second film by artist Richard Phillips titled, 'Lindsay Lohan.' In the clip, a serious-faced Lohan swims in an infinity pool, dons a black turtleneck, and stares at the ocean. There's no talking, no plot -- just slow scenes of a ...
- Posted Jun 2nd 2011 at 03:30 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Although it wouldn't surprise us if Lindsay Lohan was testing her house arrest boundaries, the locked down actress' ankle monitoring bracelet went off due to a fluke with the equipment. Lohan's ankle bracelet sounded an alarm on Monday, prompting authorities, who believed Lohan had left her specified premises, to arrive at her Venice, California home, according to TMZ. But upon their arrival, ...
- Posted May 27th 2011 at 10:50 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Sign us up! From what we hear, house arrest is a total breeze. Lindsay Lohan began her four month house arrest sentence yesterday and she's already got plans to make the time fly by. According to TMZ, the actress stocked up on art canvases so that she can express her muddle of emotion through painting. Looking at her guilty plea verdict on the bright side, Lohan views her house arrest stint as ...
- Posted May 27th 2011 at 09:30 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
When Hollywood's young starlets are down and out, there's one person they've got on their speed dial -- Courtney Love. Love told The Frisky that she's been the go-to gal on more than one occasion when celebs like Lindsay Lohan, Kim Stewart and Kelly Osbourne find themselves in a bit of a pickle. "I still can't escape the stigma [of a drug addict] for some reason," Love said. "Even people like ...
- Posted May 26th 2011 at 12:30 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
We hope Lindsay Lohan is comfortable in her crib because she's going to be spending a lot more time there, starting today. Earlier this morning, Lohan arrived at the Lynwood Jail before returning to her Venice, California home to begin her house arrest sentence, according to People. "She is now confined to the interior premises of her home at all times," LA Sheriff's spokesman, Steve Whitmore, ...
- Posted May 20th 2011 at 12:15 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
It's no surprise that Lindsay Lohan won't be adding 'Glee' to her DVR queue -- she's been the butt of more than one joke on the show -- but that's not what has Lohan concerned when it comes to the high school musical. "[The cast's] works schedules are insane, it's seven days a week, that doesn't sounds legal," she told Australian radio show, Kyle & Jackie O (via Perez Hilton) Although ...
- Posted May 20th 2011 at 05:30 AM by Christo Varghese
Lindsay Lohan has been granted a restraining order against a delusional stalker whose behavior had become so aggressive that she feared he could sexual assault her. TMZ is reporting that Lohan obtained a temporary restraining order against David Cocordan, who she said has attempted to contact her through over 100 phone call and text messages to express "delusional thoughts and irrational ...
- Posted May 18th 2011 at 09:30 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
Lindsay Lohan needs to spend the next three years on her best behavior while on probation or she'll find herself back in jail, and while friends are essentially ironing her orange jumpsuit in preparation, her father Michael Lohan tells me his daughter can do it. "If she gets out of LA, stays away from the wrong people and listens to Dina and me, yes, she will be fine," Michael says. "Then ...
- Posted May 12th 2011 at 05:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Lindsay Lohan is still simmering over former friend Paris Hilton's nasty swipe at her in the promo for her new show 'The World According to Paris.' The preview showed Hilton giving a pair of earrings to a homeless woman. When the woman mistook Paris for Lindsay, Paris replied, "If I were Lindsay, I'd be stealing the earrings, and not giving them away." Meowch! "Lindsay is really trying to ...
- Posted May 11th 2011 at 08:10 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
After Lindsay Lohan dodged trial Wednesday by pleading no contest in her ongoing jewelry theft case, it was revealed the actress failed an alcohol test in February--just one month after she was released from the Betty Ford treatment center, PEOPLE reports. Lohan's probation report, which was released after her no contest plea on Wednesday, also stated that the 24-year-old 'Mean Girls' drank ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- PEOPLE Editors Pick the Four Best Gowns of This Year's Cannes Film Festival
- Debi Mazar & Gabriele Corcos, Stars of Extra Virgin, Fuse Tofu & Berries for Summertime Treat
- Will Smith Raps Fresh Prince Theme Song with Son Jaden - and Dances with Alfonso Ribeiro!
- NYPD investigating Amanda Bynes' allegations of sexual assault
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Sorry, folks, Jimmy Kimmel didn't really buy that $1.9 million nude Bea Arthur painting
- PopWatch Confessional TV Jukebox edition: What songs do you wish you'd heard on TV this year?