Posts with tag "lindsay lohan"
- Posted May 11th 2011 at 02:15 PM by PopEater Staff
Reversing course to avert a trial, Lindsay Lohan's lawyer entered a no contest plea in the star's grand theft case on Wednesday, a move that may impact her jail sentence and put the star back on course to revitalizing her once-stratospheric career. Lohan was not required to appear at this hearing in Los Angeles because her charge -- swiping a necklace from a store -- was reduced last month from...
- Posted May 10th 2011 at 02:00 PM by Rae Votta
Lindsay Lohan will be a daily fixture in AJ McLean's new house. The Backstreet Boy was one of the many famous faces at Tyler Shields' gallery opening this weekend, not only enjoying the show but shopping for art for celebrity-themed his new house with his fiancée Rochelle Karidis. "We were trying to figure out which one I wanted to get because we bought a new house," McLean told PopEat...
- Posted May 9th 2011 at 03:30 PM by Ben Trivett
True to form, the Tyler Shields opening of 'Life is not a Fairytale' was a star packed event full of energy. In attendance were many of Tyler's favorite models including Lindsay Lohan, Zachary Quinto, AJ McLean, Brittany Snow and many more. Also in attendance was Tyler's usual entourage of Stormtroopers, spacemen, ballerinas, as well as a live cow. "I love eating meat, I just want everyone to...
- Posted May 9th 2011 at 02:43 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Although we're not sure that Paris Hilton can really talk when it comes to Lindsay Lohan's track record (the heiress has also taken a mugshot or two), in the promo released for her new reality gig, 'The World According to Paris,' she dishes out meals for the homeless and a major diss for Lohan. In the promo video (via E! Online), Hilton pats herself on the back saying, "feeding the homeless is ...
- Posted May 2nd 2011 at 07:00 AM by Kelly Fisher
Lindsay Lohan is ready to move on from her troubled past and has reportedly decided to plead 'no contest' to her misdemeanor theft charges. Sources told TMZ the actress' lawyer Shawn Holley is expected to go to Judge Stephanie Sautner as early as this week to present the plea. Lohan's trial date is currently set for early June. Lohan has been sentenced to 120 days in jail and 480 hours commu...
- Posted Apr 27th 2011 at 06:46 AM by AOL TV Editors
- Filed under:
- Movie News -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Videos -
- Lindsay Lohan -
- AOL Television
With an appeal in the works on a sentence that would see her spend 120 days in prison, Lindsay Lohan went on 'The Tonight Show' to talk about the woes that have plagued her since her late teenage years and her desire to get her life back on track. "I've made a lot of poor decisions in the past and I'm dealing with the consequences of those decisions," she said. "I know that I have to work to ga...
- Posted Apr 26th 2011 at 09:30 AM by Kelly Fisher
Lindsay Lohan stopped by 'The Tonight Show with Jay Leno' Monday to tape her first appearance since being sentenced to jail and received a surprisingly warm welcome from the crowd. According to RadarOnline.com, the studio audience was apparently thrilled that Lohan stopped by to chat, rising to their feet to cheer when she entered. Those hoping to catch Broadway star Kristin Chenoweth will have...
- Posted Apr 25th 2011 at 07:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Another stint in jail won't help or hurt Lindsay Lohan's brand. Her marketability with consumers is already so poor that even more time behind bars can hurt her more than she has already hurt herself. "I don't think going to jail or not matters to a brand anymore with Lindsay. Any brand that was going to touch her with all of her troubles was/is going to do so regardless of whether she spends...
- Posted Apr 25th 2011 at 04:12 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Sentenced to 480 hours of community service for violating her probation (incurred from a 2007 DUI), for 120 of those hours Lindsay Lohan will look death in the eye -- literally. According to PEOPLE, Lohan, 24, will be serving a portion of her community service hours at the LA County Department of Coroner's facility doing a myriad of janitorial tasks including picking up and emptying trash as we...
- Posted Apr 25th 2011 at 08:35 AM by Rob Shuter
After returning to Lynwood Correctional Facility on Friday for a five-hour stay before posting bail, Lindsay Lohan has now come to the conclusion that she is being punished simply because she's a celebrity. "She is being treated differently from everyone else because she is famous," a source close to Lindsay tells me. "We were all in shock when she was forced to return to jail just to make an...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mariah Carey and Brett Ratner Stroll Arm-in-Arm in St. Barts After Denying Their Romance
- We're Dye-ing Over these Easter Egg Designs
- FROM EW: Prince Sued in Legal Battle Over The Voice Singer Judith Hill
- ?Daily Show': Trevor Noah emerges on short list to replace Jon Stewart
- 'Home' scores big at the box office
- Tracey Ullman's mother dies in house fire at 85
- 2015 iHeartRadio Music Awards Red Carpet—See All the Stars as They Arrive!
- Roger Moore, '70s and '80s James Bond Star, Denies Saying "Something Racist About Idris Elba"
- Justin Bieber Surprises Ariana Grande on Stage, But Just Can't Seem to Remember Her Lyrics—Watch Now!