Posts with tag "lindsay price"
- Posted Jul 6th 2011 at 02:35 PM by Katelyn Mullen
A glowing Lindsay Price stepped out with beau, Curtis Stone, for a little shopping spree and the only thing more noticeable than the gigantic smiles on their faces, was Price's growing belly. The actress confirmed that she and Stone, her boyfriend of over a year, were expecting a little bundle of joy last month. This will be the first child for both the mommy and daddy to be and from the looks ...
- Posted Jun 23rd 2011 at 05:30 PM by Katelyn Mullen
And baby makes three! Sources close to couple, Lindsay Price and her celebrity chef boyfriend, Curtis Stone, have confirmed to Us Magazine that they are indeed expecting. This will be the first child for the 'Lipstick Jungle' and 'Celebrity Apprentice' alums. Reports that these two were a hot new couple surfaced in March of last year when Stone flew her down to Australia for the weekend. ...
- Posted Mar 29th 2010 at 12:30 PM by PopEater Staff
'Lipstick Jungle' star Lindsay Price has cooked herself up a new boyfriend, and this one's quite a dish. RadarOnline.com reports that the actress, 33, is dating celebrity chef Curtis Stone, 34. Stone, who stars in the current season of 'The Celebrity Apprentice' alongside Bret Michaels and Sharon Osbourne, reportedly flew Price to his native Australia for the Formula One Grand Prix this past we...
- Posted Nov 11th 2009 at 05:06 PM by PopEater Staff
TV stars Lindsay Price and Josh Radnor have decided to end their relationship, reports People. "They aren't together anymore," a source revealed to the magazine. "It was just time," added another source. The actors met when Price appeared on Radnor's show 'How I Met Your Mother' in 2007. They began seeing each other in August 2008....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nebraska Family Adopts Eight Brothers
- P.D. James Dies at 94
- See Amal Clooney's Chic Airport Style on Thanksgiving Alongside Hubby George (PHOTO)
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- ?Star Wars' trailer wishlist: VII things we hope to see
- PopWatch Confessional: What are you thankful for this year?
- Funny People, Miracle on 34th Street, Grumpy Old Men and More Thanksgiving Films!
- Your Official Map of the Mall Parking Lot During Black Friday Shopping
- Our Favorite CW Ladies Reveal What They're Thankful for This Thanksgiving—Including Viola Davis' Brave Moment