Posts with tag "lindsaylohan"
- Posted Dec 27th 2009 at 11:00 PM by Bruce Haring
Supermodel Gisele Bundchen and New England Patriots perennial Pro Bowl quarterback Tom Brady's new baby makes us ponder the ultimate question: What other famous people should mate and produce a powerful super-child? A few drinks later, here are our celebrity candidates for gene-pool enhancement: Mr. T / Jennifer Aniston - The soft, put-upon and long-suffering girlfriend reputation that Anist...
- Posted Dec 20th 2009 at 03:18 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Movie News -
- Celebrity Deaths -
- Celebrity Twitter -
- Celebrity Scandal
It took just minutes for the word of Brittany Murphy's death to spread around the Internet, and blogger Perez Hilton is using the news not to offer up a tribute to the 'Clueless' actress, but to point out a handful of troubled Hollywood starlets who he thinks may also be knocking on death's door. Hilton is linking Murphy's death to drugs -- despite there being no official indications or reports o...
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 03:00 PM by PopEater Staff
'Sherlock Holmes' beauty Rachel McAdams graces the cover of the latest issue of Vogue, and talks to the magazine about her former 'Mean Girls' co-star, Lindsay Lohan. "I just remember marveling about how much she knew as an actor, how much she understood. She did very few takes and had this naturalness to her," she says of the troubled Lohan. The actress also discusses what she spends her mo...
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 01:35 PM by Rob Shuter
EXCLUSIVE: Michael Lohan is not happy with the headlines floating around claiming he got arrested, so he's speaking out exclusively to PopEater's Rob Shuter to tell his side of the tale. Lohan, who was reportedly arrested for violating a restraining order, says that the media "has got it wrong," declaring: "I was never arrested over the weekend. Secondly, the original charge, that stated I threate...
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 12:00 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Kim Kardashian -
- Ashlee Simpson -
- Ashley Tisdale -
- Ashley Olsen -
- Beyonce Knowles -
- Britney Spears -
- Christina Aguilera
Celebrity fashion is constantly changing. Over this decade, we've seen wild women turn into stunning starlets and girls-next-door turn to rock-n-roll hipsters. But what defining trend will encompass the past ten years? The '60s had go-go boots, bell bottom jeans and psychedelic prints, while satin polyester and hot pants defined the disco era of the late '70s. What fashion will we remember t...
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 09:10 AM by PopEater Staff
Lindsay Lohan's father Michael Lohan is back behind bars after calling his ex-girlfriend Erin Muller, TMZ reports. Earlier this year, Muller received a restraining order against Lohan due to an April incident where he was sent to jail for threatening to kill her. Part of the order of protection prohibits the Hollywood dad from "trying to communicate by phone." However, Lohan himself denies h...
- Posted Dec 8th 2009 at 09:21 AM by PopEater Staff
Whether she's doing it out of the the kindness and charity in her heart (which we think is true) or simply as a PR stunt to tweak her "party girl" image (what others think), one thing is for sure: Lindsay Lohan is going to India to film a BBC documentary -- either on impoverished children or on sex trafficking, depending which report you believe....
- Posted Dec 2nd 2009 at 04:15 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
Four people accused of breaking into the homes of celebrities including Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan pleaded not guilty Wednesday to charges they stole $3 million in jewelry, designer clothes and other items. The suspects include 19-year-olds Courtney Leigh Ames (far left) Nicholas Prugo (center), Diana Tamayo (not pictured) and 27-year-old Roy Lopez Jr. (second from right). All four are charg...
- Posted Nov 30th 2009 at 07:24 AM by PopEater Staff
Michael Lohan doesn't exactly have a history of verbal restraint, so when a Twitter account named @themichaellohan began writing snippets about family drama and wanting to jump off of the Brooklyn Bridge, entertainment bloggers across the Web figured it was the real deal. Thankfully, it seems the Tweets -- like the one that read: "fiance just left me. my family hates me, i spent Thanksgiving with ...
- Posted Nov 26th 2009 at 03:15 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
Despite all the stripper-inspired heart-shaped pasties, bikini tops and shirtless blazers that made up Lindsay Lohan's first-ever Ungaro fashion collection, the troubled starlet is being kept on at the French fashion house. In defiance of all her critics, Lindsay's controversial clothing collection has been hailed a commercial success. Her creations were ripped apart by fashion critics when they h...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Former Family Matters Star Darius McCrary Arrested for Failing to Pay Child Support
- Scandal Recap: Olivia Pope Pushes Cyrus Beene Down the Aisle
- FROM EW: Why Julia Louis-Dreyfus Reigns Supreme
- MSNBC apologizes for guest's inflammatory comment on country music
- Cate Blanchett loses patience with reporter
- Hope Solo: Dealing with a lot of my issues
- Nick Jonas Totally Gets Zayn Malik's Decision to Leave One Direction: It Was ''Time to Close a Chapter''
- What Does Juan Pablo Di Pace Think of His New "Hot Jesus" Title? Watch and Find Out!
- Is This What Blake Lively's Daughter James Looks Like?! Check Out This Epic Baby Picture