Posts with tag "little house on the prairie"
- Posted Dec 15th 2010 at 10:18 AM by Jett Wells
Melissa Gilbert may have grown up in a time without camera phones and the 24-hour news cycle, but she's in the camp that believes Miley Cyrus knew exactly what she was doing when she allowed a friend to videotape her smoking from a bong recently. "These days, everyone with a cellphone is a paparazzo," Gilbert told AOL News. "How high do you have to be to let a friend film you? I think she wante...
- Posted Jun 17th 2010 at 07:00 AM by Ben Widdicombe
Alison Arngrim, familiar to a generation of TV viewers as the petulant Nellie Oleson of 'Little House On The Prairie,' is dishing the dirt on Walnut Grove. In her new book (released this week) and one-woman show, both called 'Confessions of a Prairie Bitch,' she tells tales and reveals who she liked (Melissa Gilbert) and who she didn't (Melissa Sue Anderson) on set. "I tell all true stories,"...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Blake Shelton to make movie debut in Adam Sandler Western spoof
- 2015 Super Bowl ads hot or not? Puppies, Kardashians, ex jocks, oh my
- Lindsay Lohan's community service questioned by prosecutor
- Gwyneth Paltrow Advocates $50 Vagina Steams: "It Is an Energetic Release—Not Just a Steam Douche"
- Battle of the Bulges: David Beckham Weighs In on Justin Bieber's Underwear Ads
- Tommy Hilfiger Basically Recreates Behati Prinsloo's Wedding with Adam Levine-Lookalike for Spring 2015 Campaign—See the Pics!