Posts with tag "liz hurley"
- Posted Mar 19th 2010 at 04:07 PM by Dino Sossi
"Let them eat cake," Marie Antoinette reputedly said to the poor French masses during a time of famine. But she didn't know it also applied to English soirées for the rich and famous. A society party came unhinged Wednesday night in London when public relations guru Matthew Freud smeared chocolate cake all over actor Hugh Grant's white shirt, reports the Daily Mail. The kerfuffle occurre...
- Posted Dec 17th 2009 at 04:03 AM by Nicki Gostin
Is there another actor more synonymous with the romantic comedy than Hugh Grant? 'Four Weddings and a Funeral' begat 'Notting Hill' which led to 'Love Actually' among others. But bumbling bad boy Hugh makes it sound like his whole career has been a series of unplanned breaks, an Englishman who went up the Hollywood hills and came down a star. Currently acting opposite 'Sex and the City' star Sarah...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cecil The Lion's Brother Jericho Killed in Zimbabwe, Reportedly by an Illegal Hunter
- Jack Osbourne Rips 2016 Candidates: Trump 'Needs To Get Slapped' and Clinton Is 'the Evil Empire'
- Heidi Klum Brings Her Tiny Bikini on Vacation, Plus More Enviable Celeb Swimwear Pics
- Wrestling legend Roddy Piper dead at 61
- Actress Valerie Harper out of hospital, resting with family
- Lynn Anderson, singer of 'Rose Garden,' dead at 67