Posts with tag "liz hurley"
- Posted Mar 19th 2010 at 04:07 PM by Dino Sossi
"Let them eat cake," Marie Antoinette reputedly said to the poor French masses during a time of famine. But she didn't know it also applied to English soirées for the rich and famous. A society party came unhinged Wednesday night in London when public relations guru Matthew Freud smeared chocolate cake all over actor Hugh Grant's white shirt, reports the Daily Mail. The kerfuffle occurre...
- Posted Dec 17th 2009 at 04:03 AM by Nicki Gostin
Is there another actor more synonymous with the romantic comedy than Hugh Grant? 'Four Weddings and a Funeral' begat 'Notting Hill' which led to 'Love Actually' among others. But bumbling bad boy Hugh makes it sound like his whole career has been a series of unplanned breaks, an Englishman who went up the Hollywood hills and came down a star. Currently acting opposite 'Sex and the City' star Sarah...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Tomorrowland' beats out 'Pitch Perfect 2' for number one spot
- B.B. King memorial more cheers than tears in Las Vegas
- Chris Pratt : 'I am just dumb'
- Brendan Fitzpatrick Shops for Morgan Stewart's Enagement Ring, Willing to Spend Up to $500,000—See the #RichKids Clip!
- Prince Harry Finally Meets Princess Charlotte, His Baby Niece and 2nd Royal Baby
- Khloé Kardashian Falls and Uses Her Big Butt to Slide Down Snowy Hill—See the Hilarious KUWTK Clip!