Posts with tag "liza minnelli"
- Posted Oct 15th 2010 at 06:15 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Liza Minnelli is canceling seven upcoming performances because she has bronchial pneumonia. In a statement released through her publicist Thursday, the entertainer said she was ordered by her doctor to cancel the shows. "I'm greatly disappointed that I will not be able to continue my tour. I do not want to let down my fans," her statement read. "I will be back on stage on November 20."...
- Posted Oct 5th 2010 at 04:20 PM by PopEater Staff
Larry King went there with Liza Minnelli during a new interview, asking the singer-actress about her loooong history of marriages, and if she'd be down for another go-round. "Are you nuts?!" Minnelli, 64, asks King in Tuesday's episode of 'Larry King Live.' "No I would not." In her chat with King (8 trips down the aisle), the 'Arthur' star divulges about her four failed marriages, and why sh...
- Posted Sep 27th 2010 at 12:00 PM by Ben Widdicombe
Liza Minnelli is the winner of the four most prestigious show business awards memorably parodied on '30 Rock' as an "EGOT"--Emmy, Grammy, Oscar and Tony. On September 28 she releases her 11th studio album, "Confessions." The showbiz legend spoke with PopEater about everything from performing for her famous parents at the age of 3 to the Russell Brand remake of her classic film "Arthur" (hint: s...
- Posted Jul 2nd 2010 at 02:02 PM by Steven Avalos
Liza Minnelli stopped by the Home Shopping Network this week in what was described by host Bobbi Ray Carter as a "one-time only event." And was it ever! In the slight chance you missed this momentous occasion (or just want to relive the magic), Rich from FourFour (curator of all things fantastic and ridiculous) captured the show's greater moments in a video that will leave you positively stunned i...
- Posted May 31st 2010 at 06:06 AM by Caitlin McCormack
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater Canada brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. The women of 'Sex and the City' are known for their love of high fashion and vintage couture, so we were really excited when the latest 'Sex and the City' film debuted this past week and the ladies on...
- Posted May 21st 2010 at 01:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Are you ready for this? As previously reported, Liza Minnelli will be appearing in 'Sex And The City 2,' and (spoiler alert!) she'll officiate Stanford Blatch's wedding before busting into Beyonce's 'Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It).' The track leaked this morning, so we're giving you the pleasure of a first listen. We're pretty sure you've never heard 'Single Ladies' like this before. Don't s...
- Posted Jan 11th 2010 at 06:35 AM by PopEater Staff
Liza Minnelli is going under the knife -- to have her knee replaced. "Minnelli, who has been dancing on stage since she was a teenager, is 63. She is expected to make a full recovery," her rep tells PEOPLE. Minnelli will undergo the surgery at a hospital in New York next week, and will not be able to attend the Grammys, although she in nominated for best traditional pop vocal album....
- Posted Dec 4th 2009 at 03:00 PM by Amber James
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Interviews -
This past weekend, Tom Arnold tied the knot... for the fourth time. Love, dating and marriage can be difficult under the Hollywood microscope, and Arnold isn't the first celebrity to be considered a "serial marrier." Even American television and radio host Larry King has said "I Do" a measly eight times! Multiple marriages are a growing trend among celebrities, and our experts weigh in. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Is Angelina Jolie Now Officially Angelina Jolie Pitt?
- 5-Week-Old Missing Baby Was Last Seen with Babysitter
- Dolly Parton Dishes on Why Opposites Attract
- ?Daily Show': Trevor Noah emerges on short list to replace Jon Stewart
- 'Home' scores big at the box office
- Tracey Ullman's mother dies in house fire at 85
- The Future King of England Gets Into Scary Car Accident—See The Royals Clip!
- Will Smith Kisses Jada Pinkett Smith (and Touches her Butt) at Black Girls Rock!, Talks Marriage Rumor—See Pics!
- Hugh Jackman Breaks Out Wolverine Claws, Teases "One Last Time"—See the Photo!