Posts with tag "ll cool j"
- Posted Sep 28th 2010 at 02:00 PM by Jett Wells
Pop-Ed: It's that time of the year again. Music's highest honor, induction to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, is about to be handed out to the greatest artists to ever rock the planet. But upon first look, the nominees for the class of 2011 appear weak, to say the least. Every year can't be like 2006, when Black Sabbath, Blondie, Miles Davis and the Sex Pistols were inducted, and you know it's a...
- Posted Mar 31st 2010 at 01:50 PM by Marc Schneider
Sarah Palin loves Cool James, but the feeling isn't mutual. Rap legend and actor LL Cool J was included in the Palin-hosted 'Real American Stories,' airing on FOX News on Thursday, but the network never asked him to participate. "Fox lifted an old interview I gave in 2008 to someone else and are misrepresenting to the public in order to promote Sarah Palin's show," the real-life James Todd...
- Posted Nov 21st 2009 at 01:15 PM by Jenna Busch
PopEater attended the US Weekly Hot Hollywood party in Los Angeles on Wednesday night and with all the season enders in sight, we had a burning question: "What is your most anticipated season finale on television this year?" Boy, did we get some interesting answers. A cult favorite who love 'Dancing With the Stars', a music mogul who is into British history and a comedian who love sci-fi. Check...
- Posted Nov 20th 2009 at 01:21 PM by Jenna Busch
Ladies Love Cool James indeed! LL Cool J was honored as one half of the "Action Team of the Year" at US Weekly's "Hot Hollywood" party last night in LA. We grabbed a few moments with LL on the red carpet, where he appeared sans partner Chris O'Donnell. He told us how working on TV cuts into his sleep schedule, why the on-screen duo works and who he's got lined up for the Grammy Nomination concert....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Toys 'R' Us pulling 'Breaking Bad' dolls from stores, website
- 'Django' actress Daniele Watts charged with lewd conduct
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Live-action ?Static Shock,' ?Mortal Kombat' unveiled as part of WB digital slate
- What is going on at Marvel? A PopWatch conspiracy theory
- Someone made a real hoverboard, so you should maybe get excited a little bit
- Sex Tape Bonus Features: Jason Segel Talks Putting His Junk in Cameron Diaz's Face—Plus, Bloopers! Watch Now!
- Why We're Laugh-Puking at Sons of Anarchy and Why We Love-Hate The Voice: Our Rants and Raves
- New Mom Scarlett Johansson Makes Barbara Walters' List of 10 Most Fascinating People of 2014—See Who Else Made the Cut!