Posts with tag "los angeles dodgers"
- Posted Jan 5th 2010 at 12:56 AM by Sam Brand
Nobody's hotter than Rihanna right now. Did you catch her on 'SNL' in early December? Girl is made for HD. How about dipping her toes in the surf a week ago? God bless Barbados, her mama, Jay-Z, and whoever else is responsible for bringing RiRi into the world and sharing her with us. Though we can't say we've gotten as much of the star as we'd like. That privilege has been reserved for only a spec...
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 08:26 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Boondock Saints 2,' 'Anthony Toth,' 'Jamie McCourt' and 'No Ceilings Mixtape' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Blake Shelton to make movie debut in Adam Sandler Western spoof
- 2015 Super Bowl ads hot or not? Puppies, Kardashians, ex jocks, oh my
- Lindsay Lohan's community service questioned by prosecutor
- Gwyneth Paltrow Advocates $50 Vagina Steams: "It Is an Energetic Release—Not Just a Steam Douche"
- Battle of the Bulges: David Beckham Weighs In on Justin Bieber's Underwear Ads
- Tommy Hilfiger Basically Recreates Behati Prinsloo's Wedding with Adam Levine-Lookalike for Spring 2015 Campaign—See the Pics!