Posts with tag "lost"
- Posted May 8th 2010 at 08:52 AM by PopEater Staff
'Lost' actor Malcolm David Kelley was home alone Friday morning when an individual attempted to break into his family's residence, his spokesman said. The 17-year-old actor was at his Bellflower, Calif. home when someone knocked on his front door before breaking into the family's pool house through a window. His rep, Dominic Friesen, told TMZ that Kelley became alarmed and called 911. The...
- Posted Apr 14th 2010 at 02:27 PM by PopEater Staff
Matthew Fox joins the chorus of other celebrities who aren't afraid to dish about sex. In Playboy's May interview, the 'Lost' actor admits he lost his virginity at age 12 to a girl two years older than him. Of course, he doesn't leave out any juicy detail ... so proceed at your own risk. "I was 12. She was about two years older than me. It wasn't her first time. I can actually see the event in my...
- Posted Mar 29th 2010 at 04:31 PM by PopEater Staff
As the series finale of 'Lost' creeps closer and closer, a new report claims that 30-second commercials for the final show are approaching Super Bowl levels. A half-minute spot will cost advertisers a staggering $900,000, as ABC is banking on millions of eyes tuning in to find out what the #$@! the show is all about. So, with that in mind, PopEater decided to see what Hurley, Locke and other show...
- Posted Mar 3rd 2010 at 11:29 AM by PopEater Staff
The world of 'Lost' can be so freaking confusing. People are alive/dead/between, and there's often no way to tell if something is happening now, later or in the past... or both. So, to cut through all of the insanity and figure out what the heck happened on last night's episode, 'Instant Dharma' is here to give you guidance (with guest host Paul Scheer!). Because Jacob would have wanted it that...
- Posted Feb 16th 2010 at 01:57 PM by Dino Sossi
Shooting a movie in New York is tough. The busy streets bustle with passers-by hoping to capture a fleeting glimpse of an elusive star. But you can multiply that chaos by one hundred when it includes 'Twilight' heartthrob Robert Pattinson and Emilie de Ravin from 'Lost,' reports Vogue. "It was the most ridiculous experience," grinned Pattinson, speaking about the shooting of his latest film,...
- Posted Feb 3rd 2010 at 11:53 AM by PopEater Staff
Many of us here in the office admit we are lost when to comes to 'Lost' theories. Thankfully we have AOL Television's Show Girl, Maggie Furlong, examining mysteries of the season premiere with our own contributor Jenna Busch. Dive in below with the new Instant Dharma show to see if you can keep up with where the mystery is heading. Tivo'd It and Haven't Watched Yet? Beware, Serious Spoilers...
- Posted Feb 1st 2010 at 09:00 PM by Nicki Gostin
Since 'Lost' began, there's been endless speculation surrounding the show's many mysteries and plot twists. What's the smoke monster? Who is Jacob? How the heck does an island disappear? Even with the series coming to a close this year, don't ask Jorge Garcia (aka the lovable Hurley) how it ends. He doesn't even know yet! Not that he would tell you if he did... We got the chance to talk with...
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 12:38 PM by Jenna Busch
In the new ABC show 'Flash Forward', the entire world blacks out at the same time and everyone is given a glimpse of their future. No one knows why it happened or who's behind it. As the characters (and viewers) slowly gather the pieces of the puzzle, it's hard not to draw parallels with another mythology heavy show-with-a-secret, 'Lost'. PopEater got a chance to speak to Sonya Walger, who...
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 07:51 AM by PopEater Staff
'Lost' star Henry Ian Cusick has settled a sexual harassment lawsuit with a former production staffer, TMZ reports. The woman, Chelsea Stone, sued the actor for allegedly grabbing and touching her inappropriately. She also named ABC and the production company in the lawsuit. Her lawyer confirms that Stone has settled with all the defendants and the terms are confidential....
- Posted Sep 29th 2009 at 04:51 PM by Bryan Alexander
For many, Michael Emerson's Emmy win was the ultimate validation for his spot-on portrayal of the creepiest characters on television, 'Lost' villain Benjamin Linus. But before Emerson headed off to Hawaii to act creepy all over again on the 'Lost' set, he got all kinds of mushy talking to PopEater. "I always sort of cringe when people say, you're that creepy guy," Emerson exclusively confesses....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jeff Bridges Channels 'The Dude' in White Russian Tribute (VIDEO)
- Kanye Reveals He Called Jay Pharoah After the VMAs to 'Tell Him My Story'
- Dad Sarcastically Shows His Teen Kids How to Change a Toilet Roll (VIDEO)
- Maria Shriver cheated on Arnold Schwarzenegger too, report says
- '24' movie still might happen after all
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' tops Labor Day, summer box office
- 100 things that apparently happened, as told by ?The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story'
- Patrick Duffy talks Lynda Carter crush, reason he'd kill Gabe Kaplan
- 12 lessons we learned from 2014's summer movies
- Carrie Underwood Gives First Glimpse of Her Tiny Baby Bump Two Days Before Pregnancy Announcement
- Erin Andrews: My NHL Player Boyfriend Isn't Right for Dancing With the Stars, but His Teammate Is
- Ariana Grande, Victoria Justice and Yvonne Strahovski Deny Authenticity of Leaked Nude Photos