Posts with tag "louie"
- Posted Jun 29th 2010 at 11:40 AM by Nicki Gostin
Stand-up comic Louis C.K. lives in New York City, playing single dad to his 8- and 5-year-old daughters. Starting tonight on FX, the 42-year-old laugh-master stars in 'Louie' as ... yup, a single dad with two young daughters in the Big Apple. The raunchy comedian calls his new show "autobiographical fiction -- it's me and how my life feels, but it's all made up things." C.K., who starred in...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jon Favreau Wants to Open a Chef Movie-Inspired Restaurant
- Connecticut Doctor Who Lost Family in Home Invasion Worries About New Son
- Hairy Situation! Watch Jeff Goldblum's Wacky New Commercial
- ?Conan' shows ratings momentum, beats other late night shows in key demo
- Review: Ben Affleck gives performance of career in twisted 'Gone Girl'
- Lecrae: I put faith in hip-hop
- Professor X sure is a whiner in this X-Men supercut
- Will ?The Equalizer's success pressure Denzel into Neeson Season?
- The Royals Secrets Revealed: A Forbidden Love Triangle, a Fight for the Crown and Much More—See the Exciting Photos!
- Selena Gomez Talks About Her Transitional Year: I Don't Handle Fame as Well as People Think
- Nick Jonas Channels Marky Mark, Wears Tight Undies and Grabs Crotch in Shirtless Flaunt Pics