Posts with tag "luc carl"
- Posted May 24th 2011 at 02:10 AM by AOL Music Editors
Lady Gaga has revealed that she wrote her second 'Born This Way' single 'Judas' about an ex-lover who left her heartbroken, following the announcement of her split from boyfriend Luc Carl. Gaga was slammed by Catholic groups for the controversial religious themes in the 'Judas' song and music video, but apparently the secularization of the story of the betrayal of Jesus has a very personal back...
- Posted May 13th 2011 at 11:50 AM by AOL Music Editors
Lady Gaga has split from her 30-year-old heavy-metal drummer boyfriend Luc Carl. According to the Toronto Sun, in an interview that airs today (May 13), Gaga told Britain's the 'Graham Norton Show,' "No, I don't have a boyfriend and haven't been on any dates recently." The couple had been dating since 2005 and subsequently split once Gaga, 25, had reached the pinnacle of fame. By 2010 the pair...
- Posted Sep 6th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Lady Gaga told Vanity Fair that when she sleeps with someone, she fears they're going to take her creativity from her through her vagina. She's also professed that she's quite content with celibacy, and she can mentally give herself an orgasm. Her 'Monster Ball' tour has grossed nearly $200 million worldwide. She's the reigning queen of Twitter, having more followers than fellow pop star...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Custody of Sherri Shepherd's Surrogate Child Remains 'Unclear' as Due Date Nears
- Justin Bieber and Orlando Bloom Allegedly Get into Scuffle in Ibiza
- Indiana Women Narrowly Escape Getting Hit by a Train (VIDEO)
- Zac Efron acknowledges addiction issues with Bear Grylls
- ESPN suspends Stephen A. Smith for comments about provoking assault
- Beyonce combats divorce rumors by posting pic of Jay Z and Blue Ivy