Posts with tag "macaulay culkin"
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 05:00 PM by Amy Wilkinson
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Fights -
- Movie News -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Brad Pitt
The he-said/she-said between actress Lindsay Lohan and father Michael Lohan reached a fever pitch this past week as Lindsay took to Twitter to vent her frustrations with dear old dad. "My father is a lunatic and doesn't even deserve such a title since he's never been around in my life other than when he'd threaten me and my family," she wrote. Michael certainly hasn't been mum in this war or wo...
- Posted Aug 31st 2009 at 09:42 AM by PopEater Staff
Since Michael Jackson's death, there's been a swirl of gossip around the paternity of his children. Often, it's random he-said/she-said, but we have to say this item claiming (with conveniently blind sources) that Macaulay Culkin may be the father of one of Jackson's kids takes the cake as the most ridiculous, and hopefully/likely the most untrue. ...
- Posted Aug 20th 2009 at 08:50 AM by PopEater Staff
'That 70s Show' actress Mila Kunis spoke candidly about her relationship with 'Home Alone' actor Macaulay Culkin, admitting she wouldn't look at him twice if she met today. "I don't know if I met him at 27 if it would have been a different relationship. We grew up together. You find a steady rock in your life and that's all you need. We have our ups and downs, but work through them," she told ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Before You Binge on BBQ, Squeeze in This 20-Minute Workout
- Michael Bublé Brings Son Home from Hospital, Thanks Fans for 'Love and Concern'
- Scott Eastwood's Ads (and Washboard Abs) for Davidoff Cool Water Are Here! (PHOTOS)
- Kim Kardashian on learning Caitlyn Jenner's 'secret' 12 years ago
- Andie MacDowell: Don't call me a cougar
- Amanda Seyfried: 'I keep feeling like my eggs are dying off'