Posts with tag "macgyver"
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 05:00 PM by Steve Baltin
John Mayer's new album, the smart, sophisticated, and sweet 'Battle Studies,' has just been released. And no one is happier than Mayer himself. "I have no problem releasing it into the open and letting everybody have at it, poke the bear with sticks -- and that's the fun of it," he told Popeater when we went to visit him at the Burbank, Calif., studio where he was rehearsing for an upcoming tour....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jared Padalecki Is 'Violently Protective' of Family Time
- How Prince George, Nature Lover, Is Already Helping Endangered Animals
- Audra McDonald Reveals Past Suicide Attempt
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Dee Snider using puppets to put his spin on Shakespeare in Broadway show
- Adam West explains Batman's little-known connection to Josh Brolin
- Morgan Freeman inhales helium and chats with Jimmy Fallon
- Megan Fox Reveals Which Food She Gave Up to Get Her Post-Baby Body Back in Shape—Watch Now!
- Kris Jenner Breaks Down to Kim Kardashian, Admits She Cries Herself to Sleep Over Rob Kardashian in Heartbreaking KUWTK Clip
- The NSFW Reason You Need to Stay Until the Very End of Anna Kendrick and Lena Dunham's New Movie