Posts with tag "machete"
- Posted Sep 3rd 2010 at 09:00 AM by Bryan Alexander
Lindsay Lohan can thank her long, blonde hair for helping her nab a memorable role in 'Machete.' Director Robert Rodriguez tells PopEater that he was approached by a producer friend, who urged him to cast Lohan in the movie he was making, which is based on the fake 'Machete' trailer that appeared in his 2007 co-venture with Quentin Tarantino, 'Grindhouse.' "I had this shot of Danny in the...
- Posted Aug 23rd 2010 at 02:20 PM by Ben Trivett
'Machete' star Danny Trejo took off his shirt, broke out the blades and accessed his inner tough guy -- a stretch, we're sure -- for a recent photo shoot with Tyler Shields, and the results capture the sort of blood-spattered mayhem only these two amazing characters could dream up. If Danny looks familiar, it's because he's become one of Hollywood's favorite go-to bad boys, with roles in...
- Posted Jul 23rd 2010 at 10:14 AM by PopEater Staff
Hard time might be just what the doctor ordered for Lindsay Lohan, says 'Machete' costar Danny Trejo. "I honestly believe that she might need the break," the 66-year-old actor told PEOPLE. "She might just need a break to get grounded and just chill out for about 30 days and see where her life is. I think once she gets her mind cleared and ... if there are people around her that aren't saying,...
- Posted Jul 20th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Steven Avalos
Lindsay Lohan may be behind bars, but let's take a glance into the future at what we can expect once the troubled star is a free woman again. First up, a new shot of Lohan in character from the upcoming Robert Rodriguez film, 'Machete,' has surfaced, continuing with the theme of 'deadly nun' first seen in the film's trailer and promo poster. In other movie news, what better way to follow up a...
- Posted Jul 14th 2010 at 10:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Lindsay Lohan's 'Machete' promo poster is hidden deep on the movie's website, but it sure is causing a stir! Lohan -- who will begin her 90-day prison sentence on July 20 -- is dressed in a nun's habit and licking a gun. In the film, Lohan plays a gun-toting avenger called "The Sister." Days after the actress was sentenced for violating her probation, the film's trailer was released without...
- Posted May 5th 2010 at 02:35 PM by John Mitchell
Here we go again. In April, PopEater reported that Lindsay Lohan had been left off the cover of the 'Mean Girls' video game, and we speculated that the marketing team behind the game may have been leery of associating the actresses current, troubled image with the teen-friendly game. Now, the trailer for Lohan's latest movie, Robert Rodriguez's hotly-anticipated 'Machete,' has been released...
- Posted Aug 14th 2009 at 06:38 AM by PopEater Staff
If the editors of PopEater know anything, it's how to apply Lindsay Lohan's self-tanner, Sevin Nyne. So when we saw these photos of Lindsay on the set of 'Machete' (yes, the 'Machete' from 'Grindhouse') and noticed that there's a big old patch of non-Lo-Tanned skin in clear view, we wanted to say we're here to share our expertise if Lindsay needs us. We're givers, and we just want Lindsay to look...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alleged Meth Users Steal $100,000 Worth of Cattle from Amazing Race Star
- Cook Like Drew and Reese! The Country's Best Cooking School Vacations
- Barack Obama Attempts to Shop For Michelle and the Girls at the Gap
- Break Time: Khloe Kardashian shows Lamar Odom what he's missing
- Mariska Hargitay works to get backlog of rape tests in Detroit processed
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Between Two Ferns' director Scott Aukerman on how they got Obama to laugh at himself
- Matthew McConaughey's ?Wolf of Wall Street' chest thump gets a remix ? VIDEO
- Jennifer Lopez says she would let both Ben Affleck and Diddy (hypothetically) drown ? VIDEO
- Real Housewives of New York's Shocking Confession, Glee's Tear-Jerking Nationals Performance and More OMG TV Moments
- Juan Pablo Galavis Releases Video Montage of His Best Moments With Nikki Ferrell from The Bachelor and Beyond—Watch Now!
- Ricky Gervais and Kermit the Frog's Evil Look-Alike Want Miley Cyrus to Keep Her Tongue in Her Mouth—Watch!