Posts with tag "mackenziephillips"
- Posted Feb 6th 2010 at 08:01 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week, Mackenzie Phillips ...
- Posted Feb 3rd 2010 at 07:28 AM by PopEater Staff
Mackenzie Phillips is now claiming that the incestuous relationship she had with her father, The Mamas & The Papas singer John Phillips, was not consensual. During Tuesday's taping of HLN's 'Joy Behar Show,' Phillips rescinds her previous claims. "I'd like to reframe my word consensual," Phillips said. "As I was writing the book, I thought, this word, it kept sitting wrong with me. But I used ...
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 01:37 PM by Scott Harris
In Hollywood, people are often judged less by the content of their character and more by the content of their wallet. Stars have taken to buying up ever more ostentatious items in order to best display their wealth for all to see. Jay Leno, for instance, owns a fleet of rare and vintage automobiles. John Travolta doesn't just own his own jet, he owns a Boeing 707. And Oprah Winfrey? Well, Oprah ow...
- Posted Nov 25th 2009 at 11:59 PM by Jo Piazza
Thanksgiving is a time of turkey and stuffing, football and family drama. And at PopEater we like to maximize that drama. So we got to thinking, what if we could bring together our favorite 2009 Hollywood disasters at one dinner table? Who would sit next to who? Whatever would they talk about? PopEater creates the ultimate Thanksgiving seating chart for our boldfaced fantasy Thanksgiving, with som...
- Posted Oct 31st 2009 at 10:00 AM by Brenna Ehrlich
First Mackenzie Phillips tells us she was keeping it in the family with her Mamas & the Papas papa, then it turns out David Letterman was mixing business with a whole lot of pleasure. Celebrity sex scandals have taken a weird turn this fall, and that's saying a lot -- it takes a heck of a gossip mag-scorcher to knock Joe America out of his cozy La-Z-boy. Still, sex scandals have been de rig...
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 11:00 AM by Jo Piazza
Andre Agassi recently revealed that he played tennis on meth in his about-to-hit-shelves book "Open." With his book and other stars' reveals, any celebrity working on their memoirs might as well just hang up their pens right now. That is unless they've been abducted by aliens, made their own meth lab or had sex with their dad because audiences are just going to yawn and say "been there done that."...
- Posted Oct 4th 2009 at 07:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Mackenzie Phillips just keeps going and going and going ... It's been almost two weeks since Mackenzie Phillips dropped the bombshell that she carried on a ten-year incestuous affair with her father John Phillips. In the past ten days, there have been plenty of emotions from the public, starting with shock and horror followed by a voracious need for more details. We also watched as members o...
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 10:00 AM by Soraya Roberts
- Filed under:
- Pop, Eh?
Who knew that a piece of furniture would ever become a cure-all for Hollywood's ailments? Sigmund Freud may have used his couch to help improve his patients' mental health, but the intimate setting of his office was always one of the elements required to get well. In only two decades, 'The Oprah Winfrey Show' has taken therapy from an intimate setting into the world of network television, and Ti...
- Posted Sep 26th 2009 at 10:47 AM by PopEater Staff
'One Day at a Time' star Mackenzie Phillips appeared on the 'Today' show earlier this week to discuss her shocking allegations of a 10-year sexual affair with her own father. The actress returned to the show Saturday morning to express her feelings on the widely varied reactions of the public - and her family. ...
- Posted Sep 25th 2009 at 11:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Chynna and Bijou Phillips have known the truth for years now -- that their father and half-sister were longtime lovers -- but it's the way Mackenzie revealed their darkest "family secret" to the world that has them both upset. On Friday's 'Oprah,' Chynna revealed she was told the truth 12 years ago, and is proud of her half-sister for facing her demons. But she isn't without her reservations about...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Physician Says Hillary Clinton Fit To Serve as President
- Kim Kardashian West Is 'Officially a Soccer Mom' - See North on the Field!
- Latest Batch of Hillary Clinton Emails: Staff Pet Peeves, Suck-Up Aides and Holiday Headaches
- Wrestling legend Roddy Piper dead at 61
- Actress Valerie Harper out of hospital, resting with family
- Lynn Anderson, singer of 'Rose Garden,' dead at 67
- Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler Go on Romantic Safari in Africa—See the Pics!
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Family, Including Bobby Brown, Pat and Cissy Houston, Gather at Wake
- Kim Kardashian Calls Herself a ''Soccer Mom,'' Shares Photos of North West Playing Her New Favorite Sport!