Posts with tag "mad men"
- Posted Oct 18th 2010 at 08:15 AM by AOL TV Editors
Say what you will about Matthew Weiner and his 'Mad Men' staff, but that team sure knows how to craft a season finale. Season three's finale, which had the Sterling Cooper Draper team going off on their own, was a tough act to follow -- one of the series' high points. But the season four finale, 'Tomorrowland,' didn't disappoint, serving up its own emotional bombs and shocks and setting the ...
- Posted Sep 29th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Zach Dionne
The 'Sister Wives' family getting investigated for felony bigamy kinda stole the thunder from an office convo we were hoping to have after Sunday night's premiere -- we were dying to discuss the fact that 'Sister Wives' is basically HBO's 'Big Love,' reality TV-ified. Now we're stuck making flashcards reminding ourselves that 'Big Love' equals fiction and 'Sister Wives' equals fact, though both ...
- Posted Sep 22nd 2010 at 04:45 PM by PopEater Staff
'Mad Men' star Jon Hamm is finally opening up about his struggle with depression and antidepressants following the death of his father. "I was ... unmoored by that. I struggled with chronic depression. I was in bad shape," he told UK's Guardian. Hamm, who was just 20 at the time, had become an orphan; his mother had died of stomach cancer when he was only 10. Hamm battled the chronic ...
- Posted Sep 22nd 2010 at 11:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Jon Hamm prides himself on not being a sell out. The actor may have become an overnight sensation with his role as Don Draper on 'Mad Men,' but he managed to skyrocket to fame without losing his dignity, he says. In the October issue of Details, Hamm opens up about reality TV, ponders the success of 'Twilight' and Miley Cyrus and explains why his latest flick, 'The Town,' is not for the ...
- Posted Sep 11th 2010 at 01:22 PM by Christine Fenno
Cracking wise at the Toronto International Film Festival on Friday while discussing what it was like to film the new bank-heist thriller 'The Town' (in theaters next weekend), 'Mad Men' star Jon Hamm opened up during a press conference about taking direction from Ben Affleck. "It was an awful experience," Hamm insisted, according to PEOPLE. "[Ben's] a horrible human being. Talent-free, I guess ...
- Posted Sep 3rd 2010 at 07:00 PM by Denise Warner
Sarah Drew found herself among the survivors at the end of last season of 'Grey's Anatomy.' Her character, Dr. April Kepner, was spared by the violent end that many of the other doctors at Seattle Grace suffered, after a gunman went on a rampage through the hospital. The actress, who is really excited to return to the show as a series regular, talked to PopEater about what's in store for April ...
- Posted Sep 3rd 2010 at 07:40 AM by PopEater Staff
Rich Sommer and wife Virgina welcomed a baby boy, Patrick Ryan Sommer, on Tuesday, PEOPLE reports. It's the couple's second child -- daughter Beatrice is 2. "We are loving hanging with our happy, healthy baby boy, and appreciate our family and friends joining us in celebrating this exciting time," Sommer, 32, told PEOPLE. "Also, he looks way better than I do in a onesie." Leading up to the ...
- Posted Aug 31st 2010 at 04:46 PM by Maggie Coughlan
Rolling Stone magazine's special television issue takes readers behind the scenes of AMC's Emmy-winning show 'Mad Men.' In this season's opening scene, an interviewer asks Jon Hamm's character, "Who is Don Draper?" In a sense, 'Mad Men' is creator Matt Weiner's attempt to figure out this question for himself. "If Rob Lowe had been cast in the part, it would have been different," says Hamm, ...
- Posted Aug 29th 2010 at 08:42 AM by Bryan Alexander
Elisabeth Moss seems determined not to let her recently reported split with 'Saturday Night Live' star Fred Armisen get in the way of having a great time during her triumphant Emmy weekend. The 'Mad Men' star, 28, made her first public appearances since the announcement of the split, gracing two glittering pre-Emmy parties on Friday night. But by all accounts Moss, up for a best supporting ...
- Posted Aug 25th 2010 at 11:49 AM by Maggie Coughlan
There are countless reasons Esquire magazine named Christina Hendricks the "Best-Looking Woman in America." Heart-stopping curves, porcelain skin and a perfect pout -- take your pick. With a body that just won't quit and the face of an angel, it's no surprise that London Fog chose the Emmy-nominated 'Mad Men' beauty as the face (and body) of its new fall ad campaign. "The sexiest way to wear ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Voice Crowns a Winner
- Edward Furlong Charged with Assaulting Girlfriend
- Mila Kunis's Dangerously Low Jeans Give Us 2001 Flashbacks
- Actor Edward Furlong charged with assaulting girlfriend
- Sofia Vergara brags on her backside with sexy selfie
- Then/Now: 'St. Elmo's Fire'
- Jimmy Kimmel wants to ?Channing All Over Your Tatum' ? MUSIC VIDEO
- ?The Voice': Season 4 winner is?
- ?So You Think You Can Dance': The Top 20!
- The Voice Backstage: Blake Shelton Celebrates Birthday With "Ultimate Gift" Wife Miranda Lambert!
- The Voice Winner Revealed: Was It Danielle Bradbery, Michelle Chamuel or the Swon Brothers?
- Justin Bieber's Twitter Power? Rapper King Kevi Wants Restraining Order, Says Beliebers Are After Him