Posts with tag "mad men"
- Posted May 23rd 2011 at 01:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Her signature red hair might come from a bottle, but Christina Hendricks assures fans it's the only thing fake on her body in the latest issue of The Daily Mail's You magazine. The stunning 36-year-old 'Mad Men' star dished to the British paper about portraying the "terrifying" Joan Harris (née Holloway), her "astoundingly attractive" co-stars, being smitten with her husband, actor Geoffrey...
- Posted May 7th 2011 at 12:40 PM by Christine Fenno
'Mad Men' star Jon Hamm enjoys popping up in projects as different as possible from the '60s-era TV drama that made him such an in-demand actor. Now, in a new music video, he plays a carefree convertible driver picking up an adorable blue Yeti monster who's new to the whole hitchhiking scene. Hamm's grinning road-tripper (who does seem to have a '60s-era attitude about using seatbelts) is just ...
- Posted Mar 30th 2011 at 10:16 AM by Zach Dionne
- Filed under:
- TV News
When news hit that 'Mad Men' wouldn't return until 2012, fans of AMC's juggernaut sighed. When that news spiraled into the notion that creator Matthew Weiner may leave the series, fans wept. Now Weiner is clearing a few things up. "There's been a lot of speculation and misinformation in the press about what is going on," he tells 'Mad Men' blog Basket of Kisses. "I want the fans to know direc...
- Posted Mar 29th 2011 at 02:08 PM by AOL TV Editors
'Mad Men' won't return to AMC until 2012. "AMC has officially authorized production of season five of 'Mad Men,' triggering our option with Lionsgate ['Mad Men's' production company]," the network said in a statement Monday. "While we are getting a later start than in years past due to ongoing, key non-cast negotiations, 'Mad Men' will be back for a fifth season in early 2012." Those key neg...
- Posted Jan 15th 2011 at 11:10 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Oh Christina, you saucy minx! A photo of Christina Hendricks first published more than a decade ago in Playboy (no, she's not naked) has recently been unearthed and shared with the mag's loyal readers via TheSmokingJacket. The pics, including an outtake seen on the site, aren't exactly tasteful (what were we expecting?). The curvy 'Mad Men' star, who has inspired girls around the world to em...
- Posted Nov 26th 2010 at 10:30 AM by The Editors of StyleList
'Mad Men' beauty Elisabeth Moss is transforming her image. The 28-year-old actress debuted a sexy new look at the 38th International Emmy Awards in New York City, and we must say, Moss has never looked better. Her old, mousy brown locks were glammed up with long, wavy hair extensions and golden blonde highlights -- a beautiful choice for her blue eyes and fair skin....
- Posted Nov 8th 2010 at 11:45 AM by Zach Dionne
A glorious diamond arrived in the mail yesterday, a fusion of some of our biggest interests -- 'Mad Men' and books. It's the memoir of AMC's fictional silver fox Roger Sterling, titled 'Sterling's Gold: Wit & Wisdom of an Ad Man.' More coffee table book than autobiography, the brief, handy tome consists of almost 200 of actor John Slattery's 'Mad Men' zingers. As Grove Press publisher Morga...
- Posted Nov 1st 2010 at 01:14 PM by Zach Dionne
AMC spent all of October pumping up 'The Walking Dead' somethin' fierce, simultaneously getting us psyched and making us wonder ... really, a zombie TV show? Is that gonna fly? In a word, yes. In a few hundred more words, here's why....
- Posted Oct 27th 2010 at 07:20 PM by PopEater Staff
Fans of AMC's 'Mad Men' won't have to wait until the show returns next season to get their '60s-nostalgia fix. Sterling-Cooper-Draper-Pryce's silver-haired lothario Roger Sterling (played by John Slattery) has penned a book, titled 'Sterling's Gold: Wit and Wisdom of an Ad Man', which will be released in time for the holiday season. The book, published by Grove/Atlantic, is the brainchild of Mo...
- Posted Oct 18th 2010 at 10:15 AM by Jo Piazza
- Filed under:
- TV News
SPOILER ALERT. Were we all surprised that Don Draper finally made the leap to have a permanent female form in his life in the 'Mad Men' season finale last night? Dating, after all, takes so much more effort than being able to come home after a few scotches and fall into bed with a warm and willing body. It was time for Don to settle down. Bachelor life made his hangovers so much worse. The real...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bobbi Kristina Brown: Inside the Troubled Life of Whitney Houston's Daughter
- Bobbi Kristina & Nick: Their Love in Photos
- The Best SNL Sketches. Ever.
- Authorities review video of Suge Knight incident
- Whitney Houston's daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown, found unresponsive in tub
- Celebs and sports stars converge for pre-Super Bowl party
- Victor Cruz Reveals When He's Getting Married, Promises Giant Wedding Won't Be a "Snoozefest"
- Kim Kardashian Thinks North West May Be "Annoyed" at All Her Kisses, but What About Their Snuggle Fests?
- Birthday Boy Justin Timberlake Confirms Wife Jessica Biel Is Expecting, Shares Cutest (and Biggest) Baby Bump Photo