Posts with tag "madmen"
- Posted Oct 1st 2009 at 06:23 AM by PopEater Staff
Sesame Street meets Mad Men, but without cigarettes and cocktails. Long-running children's program 'Sesame Street' made a parody out of the very adult, Emmy winning drama series 'Mad Men,' complete with its own Don Draper and two "sycophants" as he calls them. However, the show has a very different sense of what "mad men" are than the AMC series on which it's based. Watch ...
- Posted Sep 20th 2009 at 11:52 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
The 2009 Emmys were a lot like 2008's, as both 'Mad Men' and '30 Rock' repeated their wins in the show's top series categories while several individual actors also won back-to-back trophies. 'Men' continues its hot streak of being the "it" show by winning for best drama series despite being on cable network AMC, while Tina Fey's 'Rock' added another accolade with its best comedy series win,...
- Posted Aug 17th 2009 at 09:34 AM by PopEater Staff
AMC knows how to win over its audience, if 'Mad Men's' Golden Globe and Emmy wins are any indication. AMC also knows how to throw a good party, taking over Times Square, Manhattan to debut the premiere episode of 'Mad Men' season three. PopEater was there for the '60s-themed event, enjoying popcorn and retro candy served by women in vintage "cigarette girl" costumes....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amy Purdy Shows Off Her Specially Designed 'New Feet' for Dancing with the Stars
- It's a Boy for Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde
- Amanda Bynes Gets Her Driver's License Back
- California high court won't review conviction of Michael Jackson's doctor
- Hollywood sex abuse suit: Theater producer denies allegations
- 'Bachelorette' contestant dies after parachute accident
- ?Survivor: Cagayan': And the eliminated contestant is?
- ?Game of Thrones' workout plan will give you Kingslayer abs
- This guy is going to collect every VHS copy of ?Speed' in the world (also, he's taller)