Posts with tag "madmen"
- Posted Oct 1st 2009 at 06:23 AM by PopEater Staff
Sesame Street meets Mad Men, but without cigarettes and cocktails. Long-running children's program 'Sesame Street' made a parody out of the very adult, Emmy winning drama series 'Mad Men,' complete with its own Don Draper and two "sycophants" as he calls them. However, the show has a very different sense of what "mad men" are than the AMC series on which it's based. Watch ...
- Posted Sep 20th 2009 at 11:52 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
The 2009 Emmys were a lot like 2008's, as both 'Mad Men' and '30 Rock' repeated their wins in the show's top series categories while several individual actors also won back-to-back trophies. 'Men' continues its hot streak of being the "it" show by winning for best drama series despite being on cable network AMC, while Tina Fey's 'Rock' added another accolade with its best comedy series win, w...
- Posted Aug 17th 2009 at 09:34 AM by PopEater Staff
AMC knows how to win over its audience, if 'Mad Men's' Golden Globe and Emmy wins are any indication. AMC also knows how to throw a good party, taking over Times Square, Manhattan to debut the premiere episode of 'Mad Men' season three. PopEater was there for the '60s-themed event, enjoying popcorn and retro candy served by women in vintage "cigarette girl" costumes....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sharon Osbourne Taking One-Month Break from The Talk After Collapsing
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt, Funny, Inspiring Commencement Speech to Acting School Grads
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Brantley Gilbert Talks New Music and Marrying The One Who Almost Got Away
- Pete Davidson Live-Tweets His Harry Potter Movie Marathon: The Boy Who Lived Is ''Dope as F--k''