Posts with tag "madmen"
- Posted Oct 1st 2009 at 06:23 AM by PopEater Staff
Sesame Street meets Mad Men, but without cigarettes and cocktails. Long-running children's program 'Sesame Street' made a parody out of the very adult, Emmy winning drama series 'Mad Men,' complete with its own Don Draper and two "sycophants" as he calls them. However, the show has a very different sense of what "mad men" are than the AMC series on which it's based. Watch ...
- Posted Sep 20th 2009 at 11:52 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
The 2009 Emmys were a lot like 2008's, as both 'Mad Men' and '30 Rock' repeated their wins in the show's top series categories while several individual actors also won back-to-back trophies. 'Men' continues its hot streak of being the "it" show by winning for best drama series despite being on cable network AMC, while Tina Fey's 'Rock' added another accolade with its best comedy series win,...
- Posted Aug 17th 2009 at 09:34 AM by PopEater Staff
AMC knows how to win over its audience, if 'Mad Men's' Golden Globe and Emmy wins are any indication. AMC also knows how to throw a good party, taking over Times Square, Manhattan to debut the premiere episode of 'Mad Men' season three. PopEater was there for the '60s-themed event, enjoying popcorn and retro candy served by women in vintage "cigarette girl" costumes....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Diem Brown Diagnosed with Colon Cancer
- JWoww Says No to Facial Plastic Surgery, Yes to Botox
- Inside Jill Dillard's Pregnancy News
- Man charged in biting attack at Chicago's Lollapalooza music festival that wounded 2 men
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Michelle Duggar on how she and husband Jim Bob keep the flame alive
- HBO exec defends violence, sex scenes in 'Game of Thrones'
- Watch the first 5 minutes of Lifetime's ?Unauthorized Saved by the Bell' movie
- More adult women play video games than teen boys ? will the industry act accordingly?
- Watch Joe Manganiello and the men of ?La Bare' play Never Have I Ever
- Modern Family's Julie Bowen Remembers the Time Her Kid Threw Up on Her Emmys Dress (No Joke!)
- Kim Kardashian Ignores Buttons, Lets Cleavage Bust Out on Trip to San Diego—and See North Feed a Giraffe at the Zoo: Cute Pics!
- Britney Spears' Woody Woodpecker Impression Is Spot On—Watch Her Hilarious Video!