Posts with tag "magazine"
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
The rumors and buzz about Khloe Kardashian's rush-to-the-altar wedding have been flying this week, and for the first time on the record, Khloe is talking about her impending nuptials. In an interview with Life & Style magazine given exclusively to Popeater, the youngest Kardashian sister says she is "more than in love" with her soon-to-be husband, NBA star Lamar Odom, and that the reason they'...
- Posted Sep 16th 2009 at 04:07 PM by PopEater Staff
Uma Thurman is in a reflective mood these days. With her kids getting a bit older and a 40th birthday on the not-so-distant horizon, the 'Kill Bill' actress knows she could have been more famous. "I feel like I lived my life backwards," she says in the October issue of W Magazine, where she talks candidly about how she shaped her career around motherhood, and not ambition for fame, and how she's r...
- Posted Aug 13th 2009 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Charlize Theron is a real Hollywood broad. Her 'Monster' director says she "drinks like a fish and swears like a sailor," and anyone who knows the gorgeous star is aware of her penchant for frank, blunt talk on just about any subject. Vogue tapped the Oscar winner for the cover of their September issue and although the photos show her in a hot, dry setting, her conversation is anything but. Nud...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sharon Osbourne on Daughter Kelly Leaving Fashion Police: 'You Can Never Be Bought'
- The 10 Can't-Miss Photos of the Week
- Dad Cares for Quadruplets After Wife's Tragic Death in Childbirth
- Jennifer Lawrence reportedly has meltdown on set of David O. Russell movie
- Rosie O'Donnell files for divorce from wife Michelle Rounds
- Biopic of martial arts legend Bruce Lee springs into action
- Even Kate Upton Needs a Touch-Up! Model Steps Out Makeup-Free, Reveals Blotchy Skin
- Amber Rose's Butt Comes Up in Manslaughter Trial: Defendant Claims She Gave Amber Injections!
- Robert De Niro Didn't Mean to Not Pay $6.4 Million in Taxes—the IRS Just Mixed Up His Address!