Posts with tag "magazine"
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
The rumors and buzz about Khloe Kardashian's rush-to-the-altar wedding have been flying this week, and for the first time on the record, Khloe is talking about her impending nuptials. In an interview with Life & Style magazine given exclusively to Popeater, the youngest Kardashian sister says she is "more than in love" with her soon-to-be husband, NBA star Lamar Odom, and that the reason...
- Posted Sep 16th 2009 at 04:07 PM by PopEater Staff
Uma Thurman is in a reflective mood these days. With her kids getting a bit older and a 40th birthday on the not-so-distant horizon, the 'Kill Bill' actress knows she could have been more famous. "I feel like I lived my life backwards," she says in the October issue of W Magazine, where she talks candidly about how she shaped her career around motherhood, and not ambition for fame, and how she's...
- Posted Aug 13th 2009 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Charlize Theron is a real Hollywood broad. Her 'Monster' director says she "drinks like a fish and swears like a sailor," and anyone who knows the gorgeous star is aware of her penchant for frank, blunt talk on just about any subject. Vogue tapped the Oscar winner for the cover of their September issue and although the photos show her in a hot, dry setting, her conversation is anything but....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Neil Patrick Harris: Playing Hedwig on Broadway Is Bringing Up Insecurities
- Katie Holmes Speaks Out About Why She Quit Her Clothing Line
- Kesha 'Looks and Feels Fantastic,' Says Source
- Country stars Taylor Swift, Kenny Chesney top earners in all of music
- Lady Gaga's charity spent $1.85 million on expenses in 2012, gave one $5,000 grant
- Best and worst celebrity beach bodies (okay mostly best)
- Garry Marshall hopes ?Pretty Woman' musical will seduce Broadway
- Matthew McConaughey on the origin of ?Alright, alright, alright' ? VIDEO
- TV Recaps: ?Real Housewives,' ?Glee,' and ?The Goldbergs'