Posts with tag "magazines"
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
The rumors and buzz about Khloe Kardashian's rush-to-the-altar wedding have been flying this week, and for the first time on the record, Khloe is talking about her impending nuptials. In an interview with Life & Style magazine given exclusively to Popeater, the youngest Kardashian sister says she is "more than in love" with her soon-to-be husband, NBA star Lamar Odom, and that the reason ...
- Posted Aug 13th 2009 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Charlize Theron is a real Hollywood broad. Her 'Monster' director says she "drinks like a fish and swears like a sailor," and anyone who knows the gorgeous star is aware of her penchant for frank, blunt talk on just about any subject. Vogue tapped the Oscar winner for the cover of their September issue and although the photos show her in a hot, dry setting, her conversation is anything but. ...
- Posted Aug 6th 2009 at 09:26 AM by PopEater Staff
Watch Out!!! Paris Match magazine, a cross between People and Time based in the French capitol, has been invaded by a topless cougar. Sharon Stone, 51, poses sans bra for the magazine with the headline "J'ai 50 ans, et alors!" ... rough translation (ie. 2 semesters of French, 15 years ago) "I'm 50 Years Old, and Then Some!" ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Watch: The Muppets' Swedish Chef Battles Gordon Ramsay in an Epic Food Fight
- The Latest Star to Get Hair Extensions Is ... Daniel Radcliffe? See the Photo!
- Ben Affleck: Jennifer Garner Is the Most Important Person to Me
- 'The Sound of Music' actress Eleanor Parker dies at 91
- Break Time: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' inspires racy lingerie line
- Candace Cameron Bure: 'I'm not going to get naked, and I'm not going to have sex scenes'