Posts with tag "maggie gyllenhaal"
- Posted Mar 28th 2011 at 01:40 PM by Maggie Coughlan
Maggie Gyllenhaal and husband Peter Sarsgaard escaped the chilly streets of New York City for a Hawaiian vacation. The couple spent a day frolicking on the island's sandy beaches with their 5-year-old daughter, Ramona, even taking time out for surfing lessons. Clad in a snakeskin-print string bikini top, the actress seemed skeptical as Sarsgaard demonstrated how to stand up on a surfboard,...
- Posted Dec 13th 2010 at 02:42 PM by Amber James
As the holidays approach, Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal will likely split time between their families again like they did for Thanksgiving. But what traditions will Swift be in for if she celebrates with Gyllenhaal's family in New York? According to Gyllenhaal's sister, Maggie, the family tradition is to relax, spend time with family and enjoy lox bagels for breakfast. "I'm Jewish, so we...
- Posted Mar 8th 2010 at 11:05 AM by PopEater Staff
The Oscar red carpet is basically the Super Bowl of red carpets. This year, HollywoodLife.com and PopEater are teaming up to get your opinion on the best and worst dressed of the night. We picked a few of our favorites, and want you to tell us who you think was best -- Rachel, Mo'Nique, K-Stew, Cameron or Sandra -- in the poll!...
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 01:33 PM by Mike Ryan
In 'Crazy Heart' (opening Dec. 16 in New York and Los Angeles), Maggie Gyllenhaal stars as Jean Craddock, a small town journalist assigned to interview the washed-up, grizzled, former country music star Bad Blake (Jeff Bridges). He's a man who lost his place in the spotlight and is now regulated to performing in bowling alleys or drinking whiskey in his motel room -- or, really, drinking whiskey...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lena Dunham on SNL: See the Highlights Here
- PEOPLE Is Looking for Real Beauties Stars - Like You!
- Cosmos Review: To Infinity and Beyond
- Reality polygamy family says 'It's like coming out of the closet' doing the show
- Raunchy Johnny Carson sex tape reportedly being shopped around
- Juan Pablo could be the most detested bachelor in history of show
- ?Cosmos' then and now: The ?personal voyage? of Carl Sagan, the Hollywood cool of Neil deGrasse Tyson