Posts with tag "maggie gyllenhaal"
- Posted Mar 28th 2011 at 01:40 PM by Maggie Coughlan
Maggie Gyllenhaal and husband Peter Sarsgaard escaped the chilly streets of New York City for a Hawaiian vacation. The couple spent a day frolicking on the island's sandy beaches with their 5-year-old daughter, Ramona, even taking time out for surfing lessons. Clad in a snakeskin-print string bikini top, the actress seemed skeptical as Sarsgaard demonstrated how to stand up on a surfboard, b...
- Posted Dec 13th 2010 at 02:42 PM by Amber James
As the holidays approach, Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal will likely split time between their families again like they did for Thanksgiving. But what traditions will Swift be in for if she celebrates with Gyllenhaal's family in New York? According to Gyllenhaal's sister, Maggie, the family tradition is to relax, spend time with family and enjoy lox bagels for breakfast. "I'm Jewish, so we ...
- Posted Mar 8th 2010 at 11:05 AM by PopEater Staff
The Oscar red carpet is basically the Super Bowl of red carpets. This year, HollywoodLife.com and PopEater are teaming up to get your opinion on the best and worst dressed of the night. We picked a few of our favorites, and want you to tell us who you think was best -- Rachel, Mo'Nique, K-Stew, Cameron or Sandra -- in the poll!...
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 01:33 PM by Mike Ryan
In 'Crazy Heart' (opening Dec. 16 in New York and Los Angeles), Maggie Gyllenhaal stars as Jean Craddock, a small town journalist assigned to interview the washed-up, grizzled, former country music star Bad Blake (Jeff Bridges). He's a man who lost his place in the spotlight and is now regulated to performing in bowling alleys or drinking whiskey in his motel room -- or, really, drinking whiskey p...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Karenna Gore on the Presidential Election: 'I Really Don't Like the Way It's Covered'
- Trisha Yearwood: 'I Feel Lucky' to Get to Tour With Husband Garth Brooks
- Britt McHenry Returns to Work, Tweets Another Apology For 'Hurtful Actions'
- Celebs donate $500,000 scholarships to students on UNCF show
- Lena Dunham: 'When I was raped, I felt powerless'
- Scarlett Johansson says it was hard being married to another actor
- Kim Kardashian Admits Bruce Jenner's Transition Has Been a "Hard Adjustment," Says Family Is in Therapy
- Bruce Jenner's Daughter Kendall Jenner Revisits 5th Grade Tribute to Dad—See Her Beautiful Post!
- Grace Helbig Brings Out the Charming Side of Abby Lee Miller—See the LOL-Worthy Grace Helbig Show Clip!