Posts with tag "malaria"
- Posted May 2nd 2010 at 05:00 AM by Jane Boursaw
If a tweet about malaria crossed your Twitter account this week, there's nothing random about it. It's a focused effort by celebrity tweeters and others to spread the word about World Malaria Day (#endmalaria) and the need for nets to keep the disease at bay. A similar Twitter campaign took place one year ago this week. Between tweets and retweets, there's no telling how many lives the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- PHOTOS: A Day on the Road with Little Big Town
- Senior Citizens React to Nicki Minaj's 'Anaconda' with Shock and Awe
- Elisa Donovan's Blog: The Lesson I Learned After I Stopped Breastfeeding
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- PopWatch Confessional: Which classic (or ?classic') film have you never seen?
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'
- Cindy Crawford "Destroyed" by Look-Alike 13-Year-Old Daughter Kaia Gerber: See the Proof!
- Deadmau5 Slams Paris Hilton's $1 Million Appearance Fee, Calls Her a "Straight Up Ass"
- Amy Poehler Has the "Angelina Jolie of Vaginas"—8 Hilarious Quotes From Her Book Yes Please