Posts with tag "malcolm in the middle"
- Posted Jun 18th 2011 at 09:01 AM by Christine Fenno
After 'Malcolm in the Middle' ended in 2006, star Frankie Muniz showed Hollywood who's boss by putting acting on hold to pursue racecar driving, and drumming in a rock band. Now, the onetime teen star has cast himself in an entirely new role, tweeting: "I'm going to be a politician. I'm running for public office. I will be announcing soon." Muniz, 25, resides in Scottsdale, Ariz. -- about 40...
- Posted Aug 27th 2010 at 10:00 AM by Zach Dionne
When Frankie Muniz's onetime TV dad becomes a TV drug dealer, wins two consecutive Emmys and gets nominated for a third, you have to ask him about it. Let's backtrack. Bryan Cranston, 54, played Hal on 'Malcolm in the Middle,' a father to Frankie Muniz's title character, for seven seasons. Now he's a startlingly different dad on AMC's 'Breaking Bad' -- a murderous but sympathetic cancer patient...
- Posted Feb 24th 2010 at 08:15 AM by Zach Dionne
Exclusive: We learned last week that Frankie Muniz, former star of sitcom 'Malcolm in the Middle' and two-part Hollywood franchise 'Agent Cody Banks,' is the drummer for unsigned Arizona rock act You Hang Up. Frankie, 24, spoke to PopEater about his new life as an aspiring rocker, why playing live for 15 people was more nerve-wracking than being broadcast to millions of homes each week and what ...
- Posted Feb 18th 2010 at 11:25 AM by Zach Dionne
Frankie Muniz, who played the titular character in the early 2000's sitcom 'Malcolm in the Middle,' left Hollywood to become a professional race car driver. Now the 24-year-old is looking to add "rock star" to his resume, drumming for the unsigned act You Hang Up. "This is something I have always wanted in my life, and I'm thrilled to be associated with such a great group of guys!" Muniz wrot...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Can The Real Housewives of Orange County Star Vicki Gunvalson Sew a Button?
- FROM EW: Stephen Colbert to Appear on Next Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee
- Angelina Jolie Pitt Meets an Adorable Cheetah Cub Named After Shiloh
- Justin Bieber's buddy gets a shark bite during vacation
- Tiger who? Lindsey Vonn turns heads at Grand Prix event
- Ben Affleck returns home alone after Bahamas trip with Jennifer Garner
- Jimmy Fallon Steps Out With a Cast, Jokes He "Invented a New Type of Wedding Ring" After Finger Injury
- A Look Back on the Best of Jackie and Kelso, in Honor of Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher's Wedding
- Hilaria Baldwin Shows Off Impressive Post-Baby Cleavage, Does a Headstand in a Bikini 2 Weeks After Giving Birth