Posts with tag "malibu"
- Posted Sep 29th 2009 at 08:26 AM by PopEater Staff
Mel Gibson wants his record wiped clean of the DUI that sidelined his career three years ago. In court papers obtained by TMZ, the actor-director's lawyer lays out plans to ask a judge to remove the DUI, citing his successful completion of a 3-year probation. According to the report, Gibson's lawyer, Blair Berk, will make the request early next week. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Family Believes Kristi and Benjamin Strack Killed Children, Committed Suicide
- NBC Axes Two New Comedies, Bad Judge and A to Z
- Daniel Radcliffe's Girlfriend 'Loves' His Horns
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Happy Halloween! Check Out Kim Kardashian, Lea Michele, Justin Bieber and More Stars in Costume!
- Melanie Griffith on Who She'd Like to Date Next and Why She'll Never Watch Daughter Dakota Johnson in Fifty Shades of Grey
- Chris Brown Talks All Things Rihanna: The Assault, Their Relationship, Drake and More—Watch Now!