Posts with tag "malin akerman"
- Posted Jul 5th 2011 at 09:01 PM by Katelyn Mullen
The fourth of July weekend has come and gone and with it has taken, on beaches from coast to coast, some of Hollywood's hottest celebrities. But don't worry, we've gathered photos of your favorite beach going stars as they took off their coverups and showed off their beach bodies. Feast your eyes! Malin Akerman was snapped strutting down the beaches of Miami, Florida in her black tube top...
- Posted Apr 22nd 2011 at 06:29 PM by Elizabeth Yun
It's the kind of thing most people take for granted when they browse the pages of news magazines and see harrowing images of war, violence and upheaval. But beyond the soldiers who put themselves on the front line, photographers, armed only with a camera as opposed to an M16, make it their duty to risk their lives and bring these stories to us. The lens gets turned on these brave, and arguably...
- Posted Apr 22nd 2011 at 10:30 AM by Ben Trivett
This year's Tribeca Film Festival kicked off with a bang, featuring the release of the highly anticipated film 'The Bang Bang Club.' This flick brings together the incredible talents of Malin Akerman, Taylor Kitsch and Ryan Phillippe as part of a team of conflict journalists in South Africa during apartheid. This incredibly tense drama shows a very accurate portrayal of what it's like to be on...
- Posted Mar 4th 2011 at 02:25 PM by Nicki Gostin
The gorgeous Malin Akerman looks very different in her new movie, 'Happythankyoumoreplease.' Her character Annie has no hair, and it's positively shocking to see the gorgeous Swedish-born actress with a schmatta on her head. "I actually think she's way more beautiful than any of the other girls I've played," Akerman tells PopEater. "When you look in the mirror you see somebody very different...
- Posted Jan 14th 2011 at 02:27 PM by Sarah Crow
'Watchmen' star Malin Akerman may have taken on a number of difficult roles during her Hollywood career, but none as awkward as her upcoming role in the Linda Lovelace biopic 'Inferno.' Akerman, 32, took over the part of the late porn star at the end of 2010, while Lindsay Lohan, who was originally scheduled to play the 'Deep Throat' star, was receiving treatment for substance abuse. Akerman...
- Posted Nov 21st 2010 at 02:14 PM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Required to remain in rehab until January for court-ordered substance-abuse treatment, Lindsay Lohan has parted ways professionally with 'Inferno' director Matthew Wilder, who championed the actress in recent weeks but found it "impossible" to move forward on his already delayed production schedule with her as his leading lady. Now comes word that filming will begin with a new star, Malin...
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 08:00 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
It's not every day that a Canadian star is born, but when it does happen, we like to highlight it and bring 'em some more fame. Our Northern Lights feature highlights the Canadians taking Hollywood by storm. Birthdate: May 12, 1978 Hometown: Born in Stockholm, Sweden, raised in Toronto, Ontario Claim to Fame: She was noticed (albeit not much) as Tess in 2008's '27 Dresses', but her big break...
- Posted Sep 10th 2009 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
The First Lady better watch out ... she has some fierce competition. Stunning actress Malin Akerman is out to "mess up" Barack Obama's marriage (and her own) with a White House fling. Of course she's joking, but the Swedish-Canadian 'Watchmen' star sure likes her some Beltway beefcake. "I get sweaty palms when I think about him," she tells Esquire magazine. "He's so supremely intelligent, and...
Popeater Hot Topics
- It's a Girl for Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis
- Elisabeth Röhm's Blog: Gone Baby Gone
- See the Stunning Photos From the Little People, Big World Wedding
- Gay gun activists: Growing LGBT push to support the Second Amendment
- Hidden bra camera shows woman how often breasts are ogled
- Alyssa Milano is leaving 'Mistresses'
- Michael Jackson's ?Thriller' video to be released in 3D
- How one musician makes music from the sounds of YouTube
- ?Doctor Zhivago' comes to Broadway spring 2015