Posts with tag "manga"
- Posted Aug 25th 2010 at 01:00 PM by PopEater Staff
With a look inspired by Japanese Manga comic books, Britney Spears shows off her kawaii side in the new issue of Pop magazine. The results are very "long-forgotten 'Sailor Moon' character" -- in a good way, of course. The photo shoot, art directed by famed Japanese artist Takashi Murakami, features popular Manga imagery: a schoolgirl backpack, 'Hello Kitty' mobile phone, ankle socks and,...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Suspect Jesse Matthew's Relatives 'Pray' for Hannah Graham's Family
- Kris Jenner Gets Cozy with Justin Bieber's Co-Manager in Las Vegas
- Man Shoots Intruders Attempting to Rape His Granddaughter During Home Invasion
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Katy Perry Turns 30 Today! Celebrate the Singer's Birthday by Looking Back at Her Hair Changes Through the Years
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine