Posts with tag "manga"
- Posted Aug 25th 2010 at 01:00 PM by PopEater Staff
With a look inspired by Japanese Manga comic books, Britney Spears shows off her kawaii side in the new issue of Pop magazine. The results are very "long-forgotten 'Sailor Moon' character" -- in a good way, of course. The photo shoot, art directed by famed Japanese artist Takashi Murakami, features popular Manga imagery: a schoolgirl backpack, 'Hello Kitty' mobile phone, ankle socks and,...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Soules Is 'Ready to Move On,' But Is He the Next Bachelor?
- Did Bachelorette Andi Dorfman Accept a Proposal?
- Bachelorette DeAnna Pappas Stagliano: How I Survived Traveling with Baby
- 'The Bachelorette' recap: Andi says 'Yes!' in dramatic season finale
- Kiefer Sutherland's rep responds to Freddie Prinze Jr.'s complaints about actor
- Anthony Anderson 'Eats America'
- ?The Bachelorette' season finale: And the ?winner' is?
- ?The Hobbit' Comic-Con panel is now online: The top 5 highlights
- I'm Still Not Over? House and Cuddy's terrible relationship
- The Bachelorette Finale: Find Out Who Wins, Who Loses It, & Who Cries – Plus, a Fantasy Suite Secret Revealed!
- Prince William and Kate Middleton Unintentionally Give the Cameras Their Best Blue Steel Face and Kill It!
- Eva Green's Controversial Sin City Outfit is Now Too Sexy For ABC