Posts with tag "marc anthony"
- Posted Dec 30th 2010 at 10:15 AM by Jett Wells
Marc Anthony is having a bit of trouble with the tax man. According to a report from RadarOnline.com, the 'I Need to Know' singer owes New York State more than $3.4 million in taxes for his real estate in Nassau County, Long Island. A federal tax lien for $1.6 million was placed on the property a year ago and three months later, a $1.8 million lien was placed on the same property by New York. ...
- Posted Dec 8th 2010 at 11:00 AM by Emily Hall
When Grammy-winning crooner Marc Anthony entertains an audience of panting females, they roar with applause. Performing his Spanish ballads barefoot while clad in a sexy tux, his connection with the audience is explosive. But his passion surges to a new level when he sees how much the the fans idolize his wife, Jennifer Lopez. "It's one thing to watch audience reaction to Marc, who has Frank Si...
- Posted Aug 3rd 2010 at 12:00 AM by PopEater Staff
One thing is for sure, Jennifer Lopez won't open up about what she's like at home in the newest issue of Glamour. "I like to maintain a certain sense of fantasy in my life. I am kind of like that at home. Do I have the full hair and makeup? No. But I might have the nice dress on," she tells the magazine. Her mantra in life is simple: believe in yourself. "If you feel in your mind you can do ...
- Posted Jan 13th 2010 at 09:51 AM by Amber James
Over the weekend, Josh Duhamel and Fergie renewed their wedding vows -- only one year after they'd originally tied the knot. But don't pop the bubbly just yet. Although Duhamel set up the surprise ceremony, the enduring gesture comes only months after a stripper alleged that she and Duhamel had an affair, a claim both Fergie and Duhamel have denied. Will the renewals be enough to heal their marria...
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 12:01 AM by PopEater Staff
Both Diddy and Ben Affleck once called Jennifer Lopez their girlfriend. And the 'Jenny From the Block' singer -- who is now married to Marc Anthony -- has something to say about her past relationships. "It's a business. Once they stop making money off of you they stop coming around," she tells Allure in the magazine's latest issue. Lopez also talks about being a mother, the paparazzi and wha...
- Posted Aug 17th 2009 at 04:36 PM by PopEater Staff
Jennifer Lopez admits she's a totally different person since giving birth to twins, 18-month-old Max and Emme. "It totally changes your perspective on everything. There's nothing as huge as giving birth to another human being and having to be responsible for another life," Lopez said. "There's you before kids, and there's you after kids -- and they're not the same you. You don't come first anym...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Royals Preview: Ophelia's Boy Toy Revenge Against Prince Liam
- Teen Forced to Undergo Chemotherapy Denied Visitation with Mom, Must Stay in Hospital
- How Kelly Clarkson Mentored the American Idol Contestants
- Scott Weiland & the Wildabouts' guitarist Jeremy Brown dies at 34
- 'Brooklyn 99' star Chelsea Peretti helped broke ball player
- Tom Hanks' son Chet Haze threatens Howard Stern
- Coachella Dos and Don'ts: How Not to Look Like a Tool at This Season's Hottest Music Festival
- Paul Walker's Brother Cody Walker ''Nervous'' to See Finished Furious 7: ''I Want It to Be Worthy'' of Late Actor's Legacy
- Blake Shelton Gives a Grammar Lesson & Adam Levine Makes Fun of His Butt In These Hilarious Voice Outtakes