Posts with tag "marc jacobs"
- Posted Jun 3rd 2011 at 01:00 AM by AOL Music Editors
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Music News -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Justin Bieber -
- AOL Music
Famed fashion designer Marc Jacobs considered suing popstar Justin Bieber over allegations that Bieber ripped off Jacob's Lola fragrance bottle design for the bottle for his new fragrance Someday. The Biebs recently launched the latest edition to his growing fragrance empire, a female perfume called Someday, and a Peter Pan-inspired commercial to go with it. The bottle for Bieber's scent is ...
- Posted Jan 10th 2011 at 05:22 PM by Jett Wells
Fashion designer Marc Jacobs has a vision for his spring line, and it comes, as The Daily Beast writes, in the form of "Cindy Crawford's bone structure, Kate Moss' body" and an Adam's apple. In an in-depth feature, the website delves into the story of Andrej Pejic, the 19-year-old Serbian-Australian, androgynous male model sensation revolutionizing the fashion industry. "In times of economic pr...
- Posted Dec 13th 2010 at 04:51 PM by Amber James
Fashion designers Marc Jacobs, Calvin Klein and Narciso Rodriguez co-hosted the 10th annual and largest Toy Drive to date at David Barton Gym Astor Place on Friday evening. Jacobs arrived with an entourage of young men toting Marc Jacobs shopping bags, which included Barbies, a Radio Flyer wagon, a globe and a Nintendo DS. Each guest brought a new, unwrapped toy, to reach David Barton's goal of...
- Posted Jul 30th 2010 at 04:30 PM by Jo Piazza
Everyone loves to speculate on the costs of celebrity weddings. And in the case of Chelsea Clinton, a girl America has watched grow up and blossom into a beautiful young woman (those 'SNL' skits be damned), her upcoming wedding is the closest thing we get to a royal wedding of sorts. So, of course, everyone is trying to price out her upstate New York nuptials to fiance Marc Mezvinsky going do...
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 08:00 AM by Sam Brand
Some things are pretty easy to predict. The mustache, for instance, returns momentarily to vogue every ten years on the dot. Or a Kanye West public outburst... it's safe to say we're due any moment. But perhaps nothing is so easy to predict as a celebrity wedding. Public engagement announcements tell us they're going to happen, you see. Vince Vaughn announced his engagement to Canadian realtor ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Model Ashley Graham: I Love My Rolls, Curves and Cellulite
- Mindy Kaling's Upset that B.J. Novak Is Starring in a McDonald's Movie
- NBC's Richard Engel Marries 'Longtime Love' Mary Forrest
- Paul McCartney last smoked pot 'a long time ago'
- Pete Townshend opens up about past alcohol abuse
- Bruce Jenner will be on the cover of July's Vanity Fair magazine
- Put Down That Thong, Girl: Granny Panties Are (Apparently) Coming Back in Style
- Chris Pratt Hilariously Shows Off the British Accent He Picked Up From England's Version of Jersey Shore: Watch Now!
- Trista Sutter Reminds Us That the Bachelor Franchise Does Result in Lasting Love...Sometimes!