Posts with tag "maria shriver"
- Posted May 24th 2011 at 07:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
After it was revealed she hired a private detective to look into her husband's past, Maria Shriver will most likely be filing for divorce this week, Entertainment Tonight reports. Early Tuesday, RadarOnline.com reported that she had hired a private investigator to dig into her husband, Arnold Schwarzenegger's, past as she prepares a strategy for her divorce proceedings. The former First Lady...
- Posted May 24th 2011 at 11:52 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Maria Shriver is done living in the dark -- she has hired a private investigator to dig into her husband, Arnold Schwarzenegger's, past as she prepares a strategy for her divorce proceedings, according to Radar Online. Shriver is reportedly suspicious that Schwarzenegger may have fathered more than one extra-marital child -- as many, including those close to the family, say he has. "The inve...
- Posted May 23rd 2011 at 04:00 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Highbrow -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
No one knew for sure if Maria Shriver would show up for Oprah's farewell extravaganza last week so soon after news broke about her husband's infidelity, but she did, and for good reason: Maria refuses to hide. "She's done nothing wrong, but even so I'm surprised she has had enough courage to go out in public," a friend of Maria's tells me. "When this happens, most women want the world to swal...
- Posted May 23rd 2011 at 07:32 AM by Kelly Fisher
If Maria Shriver decides to file for divorce from Arnold Schwarzenegger, the payout could put Tiger Woods' $110 million divorce to shame. According to Page Six, the couple's net worth has been placed between $200 million and $400 million, which means should Shriver cut legal ties with her husband of 25 years, she could take over $200 million with her. Though it's believed the power couple has...
- Posted May 23rd 2011 at 05:15 AM by Christo Varghese
Actress Jane Seymour said she was not at all surprised when news of Arnold Schwarzenegger's love child became public and went on to say that she was aware of more children that the former California governor had outside of his 25 year marriage. Seymour told CNN that she wasn't even surprised when she heard the news of Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver's separation. "I was not even remotely surpr...
- Posted May 21st 2011 at 09:00 AM by Christine Fenno
One former governor is scolding another, as Sarah Palin took an opportunity to comment on the family values of her fellow Republican power player, Arnold Schwarzenegger, now embroiled in an infidelity scandal. CNN reports that Palin (who has sparred with Schwarzegger in the past: via Twitter, he once mocked her claim of seeing Russia from Alaska) was candid during a cable TV interview when aske...
- Posted May 20th 2011 at 04:59 PM by Elizabeth Yun
It wasn't guilt or the looming threat of the story coming out that made Arnold Schwarzenegger spill the beans about his affair to wife, Maria Shriver -- it was Shriver's intuition. The former first lady of California had longstanding suspicions about the identity of Mildred Baena's son's father. According to a joint investigation by RadarOnline and Star, she finally asked the housekeeper, who h...
- Posted May 19th 2011 at 04:32 PM by Elizabeth Yun
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Movie News -
- Politics -
- Splitsville -
- Troublemakers -
- WTF -
- Celebrity Scandal
Despite reports that Arnold Schwarzenegger's mistress never tried to buy his silence or threaten to sell the story to the press, that didn't stop the Terminator-turned-Governator-turned-Sperminator from dropping wads of cash on the mother of his illegitimate child. TMZ reports that Schwarzenegger volunteered to pay for Mildred "Patty" Baena's niece's lavish 15th birthday party. According to a s...
- Posted May 19th 2011 at 05:30 AM by Christo Varghese
It looks like Maria Shriver is gearing up and taking steps to protect herself and her children from a potentially long and costly divorce battle with her separated husband Arnold Schwarzenegger. PEOPLE is reporting that Shriver has hired top celebrity divorce lawyer Laura Wasser to represent her. Wasser is a Los Angeles-based family lawyer whose previous clients include Angelina Jolie, Chris...
- Posted May 18th 2011 at 09:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Though she spent the early part of the week in Chicago helping Oprah Winfrey celebrate the end of her talk show, Maria Shriver was back in Los Angeles Wednesday, PEOPLE reports. Shriver met two of her children, daughter Katherine, 21, and son Christopher, 13, for lunch at Taiko sushi restaurant in Brentwood. "She looked relaxed but was a bit pre-occupied during lunch with phone calls and she ba...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Scientists Reveal What Chimpanzees Are Actually Saying to Each Other
- Courtney Love and Frances Bean Cobain Share a Hug at Sundance
- Lindsay Lohan Poses in Her Underwear and Jokes About Untreatable Illness
- Nikki Reed coy about rumored engagement but effusive about love for animals
- 'Birdman' receives welcome lift on its flight to the Oscars
- Patrick Dempsey keeps low profile at Daytona day after news of split
- Blake Shelton takes over ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here!
- Bill Maher calls ?American Sniper' Chris Kyle ?a psychopath patriot'
- LOL! Jennifer Lawrence Needs a Xanax, Calls Hunger Games a ''Huge F--king Failure''
- Rihanna Shocks Fans By Dropping New Music With Kanye West and Paul McCartney—Listen Now!