Posts with tag "mariah carey"
- Posted Apr 26th 2011 at 05:20 AM by Christo Varghese
Singer Mariah Carey ensured her unborn twins were part of her Easter celebrations. On Sunday, Carey posted a picture on Twitter where she showed her pregnant belly being painted by an unidentified woman with an image of a large sky blue Easter egg with white clouds. On the left side of the egg was a blue heart, and on the right side, a pink heart, signifying her future son and daughter. C...
- Posted Apr 24th 2011 at 01:12 PM by Boombox Editors
Nick Cannon might not be thinking so clearly, in all the excitement over the imminent birth of his twins! The TV and radio personality was joking around on his morning radio show last week when he ended up giving out his home phone number to listeners. The 30-year-old hosts a New York City broadcast on WXRK 92.3 NOW, and he blurted out the number only to realize that it may have been a bad idea...
- Posted Apr 20th 2011 at 09:20 PM by Boombox Editors
Mariah Carey is sparing no expense when it comes to the nursery for her soon-to-be-born twins. In a new interview with Life & Style magazine, the songbird showed off her elaborate nursery, which cost a whopping $100,000. Decked out in soft unisex colors, Carey and her husband Nick Cannon infused their personal style within the room, located at their Bel-Air, Calif. mansion, but also dropped...
- Posted Apr 19th 2011 at 06:00 AM by Kelly Fisher
Simon Cowell confirmed that Mariah Carey will take part in the American version of 'X Factor' this fall -- but won't be sitting at the judge's table. UsMagazine.com reports that Cowell dished on his new, already-buzzed-about show in a Spokane, Wash., radio interview on 92.9ZZU. "I think Mariah will have a role on the live shows," Cowell told radio host Jackie Brown. "I met her recently and s...
- Posted Apr 13th 2011 at 03:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Let's preface this by saying we think pregnant women are beautiful. We think pregnant Mariah Carey is beautiful. We even think naked, pregnant Mariah Carey is beautiful. But there is something about her recent cover shots that just gives us the willies and we're not alone. Fashion and photo editors, stylists and designers have been emailing us to say they too are a little creeped out by the pics. ...
- Posted Apr 12th 2011 at 11:42 AM by Katelyn Mullen
With every passing day, we see more and more of Mariah Carey's growing baby bump, and perhaps we've finally seen enough. Carey posed completely naked with husband Nick Cannon firmly shielding the world's eyes from his wife's very large breasts. The pair's portrait is featured on this latest issue of British magazine OK! It's safe to say, we hope these babies arrive soon. This isn't the first...
- Posted Apr 8th 2011 at 01:00 AM by Spinner Editors
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Baby -
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Mariah Carey -
- Nick Cannon -
- AOL Music
Nick Cannon is having second thoughts about he and his wife Mariah Carey taking nude photos together. Carey, who is due to give birth to twins very soon, posed for the artistic flicks with her hubby of nearly three years, to commemorate the pregnancy. "My children are going to have to see these pictures," Cannon said on his radio show. "It's a little weird. It's a little nasty. I mean, have ...
- Posted Apr 6th 2011 at 07:00 AM by Kelly Fisher
As Mariah Carey's due date inches closer, the singer bared her pregnant belly for an intimate photo shoot for Life & Style, on newsstands nationwide Friday. Carey is reportedly just a few weeks away from giving birth to twins -- a boy and a girl -- with husband Nick Cannon. "I was feeling very vulnerable about taking pictures at all right now, but then I didn't want to miss this opportun...
- Posted Mar 28th 2011 at 02:30 PM by Maggie Coughlan
Mariah Carey is sharing all of her excitement about her twins' upcoming birth with her Twitter followers. "My attempt @ festiveness on 327! For ATLITL thank u + I♥U! Comin soon #dembabies! LYMA+thanx 4 making me happy:)," she wrote, proudly displaying a butterfly painted on her stomach. The Grammy winner, 42, had a false alarm this weekend and sought medical attention, according to PE...
- Posted Mar 27th 2011 at 09:12 AM by Christine Fenno
With two babies on board, Mariah Carey has been practicing lullabies and eagerly anticipating the arrival of twins. Still, she expressed a double dose of surprise this weekend when it looked like her new little daughter and son, with husband Nick Cannon, were about to show up early. The Grammy winner, 42, had a false alarm this weekend and sought medical attention, according to PEOPLE. Afterwar...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rebel Wilson: 'Bigger Girls Do Better in Comedy'
- Georgia Couple Goes Missing After Responding to Craigslist Ad for Dream Car
- Melissa Rivers Sues N.Y.C. Clinic Where Joan Rivers Stopped Breathing
- Lawyers: Melissa Rivers files malpractice lawsuit in mother Joan's death
- Benedict Cumberbatch: I'm sorry for saying 'colored'
- Report: Emile Hirsch fights with female film exec
- Eddie Redmayne Reveals How Wife Hannah Bagshawe Keeps Him Humble: She Still Calls About Dishwashers!
- Viral Video: What Happens When You Accidentally Catcall Your Mom
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden Spotted Together for the First Time Since Their Secret Wedding—See the Pic!