Posts with tag "marion cotillard"
- Posted May 20th 2011 at 08:30 AM by Kelly Fisher
It's a boy for Marion Cotillard and boyfriend Guillaume Canet! The couple welcomed their first son Thursday night in Paris, PEOPLE reports. The 'Inception' star and French actor-director have reportedly named their new baby boy Marcel. "Mother and baby are fine," a source said, confirming the birth, adding that the new mom "very happy." Cotillard announced her pregnancy with Canet in...
- Posted Apr 20th 2011 at 12:20 AM by Moviefone Editors
After much speculation, Warner Bros. announced today that 'Inception' co-stars Marion Cotillard and Joseph Gordon-Levitt have joined the cast of Christopher Nolan's 'The Dark Knight Rises.' Cotillard will play Miranda Tate, a Wayne Enterprises board member eager to help a still-grieving Bruce Wayne (Christian Bale) resume his father's philanthropic endeavors for Gotham. Gordon-Levitt will...
- Posted Feb 14th 2011 at 09:10 AM by Kelly Fisher
It looks like Marion Cotillard and director Christopher Nolan are teaming up once again. The French actress has reportedly signed on for a role in 'The Dark Knight Rises,' according to PEOPLE. The deal was made over the weekend in Paris, reports French newspaper Le Parisien. The details are scarce regarding the Oscar winner's role. Whether she'll play a romantic interest to Christian Bale's...
- Posted Jan 10th 2011 at 03:10 PM by PopEater Staff
Actress Marion Cotillard is going to be a mom. The 'Inception' star and her French actor-director beau Guillaume Canet are expecting their first child in the spring, her rep confirms to Us Weekly. The couple met while working on the French film 'Love Me if You Dare' (2003) and officially began dating in 2007....
- Posted Dec 9th 2010 at 01:17 PM by Jett Wells
Morocco got some refreshing attention last week from the Marrakech Film Festival, but Academy Award winner Marion Cotillard snagged some of the spotlight by wearing a rock on her finger at the opening ceremony. Photos have surfaced revealing what appears to be an engagement ring on Cotillard's ring finger while she walks next to her boyfriend Guillaume Canet. ...
- Posted Jun 15th 2010 at 09:58 AM by PopEater Staff
Academy Award-winning actress Marion Cotillard graces the cover of the latest issue of Vogue. The 'Inception' star was photographed by Mario Testino for the fashion magazine's "Fall Fashion Preview" issue. In the interview, Cotillard talks about what it was like filming her Oscar-winning role as famed French chanteuse Edith Piaf in 'La Vie en Rose.' After the movie was complete, she fled...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 03:03 PM by Amber James
PopEater is proud to premiere Marion Cotillard's 'Take It All' from the movie-musical 'Nine.' Giving fans a backstage look, the video follows Cotillard's journey from rehearsals to her final spectacular on-screen performance. The Oscar-winning actress couldn't contain her excitement about the video and gushed about finally fulfilling a childhood dream of being in a musical. "When I was a kid, I...
- Posted Jan 25th 2010 at 01:02 PM by PopEater Staff
Last year, Angelina Jolie made headlines by wearing a Max Azria dress backwards to the SAG awards. This year, there's no such fashion highlight -- but still, the Hollywood ladies managed to wow us on the red carpet at this year's ceremony. (Or in some cases, make our eyes roll.) Stylelist's Marissa Gold teamed up with PopEater's Denise Warner to debate the night's best and worst looks from...
- Posted Dec 3rd 2009 at 11:02 AM by PopEater Staff
In a candid chat with Interview magazine -- conducted by her 'Nine' co-star Marion Cotillard, Penelope Cruz talks about her female role models and how much she loves Meryl Streep. "Whenever I see her, I always go up to her and start kissing her. I don't even say anything -- I just kiss her. She must think I'm some crazy person," she says of Streep. Cruz also discusses her first encounter with...
- Posted Oct 9th 2009 at 10:00 AM by PopEater Staff
The women of 'Nine' grace the cover of Vogue in the November issue. The movie-musical, directed by Rob Marshall, stars some of Hollywood's hottest leading ladies including Nicole Kidman, Penelope Cruz, Kate Hudson and Marion Cotillard along with Fergie, Sophia Loren and Judi Dench. 'Nine' is based on the play of the same name, which is in turn adapted from Frederico Fellini's '8 ½.' The...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Diem Brown Diagnosed with Colon Cancer
- JWoww Says No to Facial Plastic Surgery, Yes to Botox
- Inside Jill Dillard's Pregnancy News
- Man charged in biting attack at Chicago's Lollapalooza music festival that wounded 2 men
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Michelle Duggar on how she and husband Jim Bob keep the flame alive
- HBO exec defends violence, sex scenes in 'Game of Thrones'
- Watch the first 5 minutes of Lifetime's ?Unauthorized Saved by the Bell' movie
- More adult women play video games than teen boys ? will the industry act accordingly?
- Watch Joe Manganiello and the men of ?La Bare' play Never Have I Ever
- Modern Family's Julie Bowen Remembers the Time Her Kid Threw Up on Her Emmys Dress (No Joke!)
- Kim Kardashian Ignores Buttons, Lets Cleavage Bust Out on Trip to San Diego—and See North Feed a Giraffe at the Zoo: Cute Pics!
- Britney Spears' Woody Woodpecker Impression Is Spot On—Watch Her Hilarious Video!