Posts with tag "mariska hargitay"
- Posted May 15th 2011 at 01:57 PM by AOL TV Editors
- Filed under:
- TV News
Mariska Hargitay and Christopher Meloni have made it no secret that they hope to cut back on their hours solving crimes on 'Law & Order: SVU.' Now, sources say another veteran TV star is eyeing a role as Hargitay's replacement: Jennifer Love Hewitt. The former 'Ghost Whisperer' star is in talks to step in as the new partner of Elliot Stabler (Meloni), after Det. Olivia Benson (Hargitay) is ...
- Posted Apr 6th 2011 at 08:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
'Law & Order: SVU' star Mariska Hargitay is a new mom! The television star and her husband, actor Peter Hermann, have adopted a baby girl, PEOPLE reports. Amaya Josephine was born about a week ago and is from the United States. "I'm deliriously happy," the 47-year-old star told PEOPLE. "From the minute she was born, she was just surprisingly alert and so full of love." "We were consideri...
- Posted Aug 27th 2009 at 02:00 PM by PopEater Staff
First rule. Don't commit a crime. Second rule. If you do commit a crime, don't do it in front of a viewer of 'Law & Order: Special Victims Unit'. Justine Faeth, a Manhattan office worker, helped nab a career criminal by using detective techniques she learned from her favorite TV show. "I'm just happy that he was caught and I was able to help," said Justine, 24, when interviewed about the incid...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mindy Kaling's Upset that B.J. Novak Is Starring in a McDonald's Movie
- NBC's Richard Engel Marries 'Longtime Love' Mary Forrest
- Saved by the Bell Star Dustin Diamond Convicted of Misdemeanors in Stabbing, Faces up to 9 Months in Prison
- TV star Dustin Diamond convicted of misdemeanors in Christmas Day stabbing
- Matt Weiner talks ?Mad Men' finale: ?I had a ton of doubts'
- Put Down That Thong, Girl: Granny Panties Are (Apparently) Coming Back in Style
- Chris Pratt Hilariously Shows Off the British Accent He Picked Up From England's Version of Jersey Shore: Watch Now!
- Trista Sutter Reminds Us That the Bachelor Franchise Does Result in Lasting Love...Sometimes!