Posts with tag "mark burnett"
- Posted Oct 27th 2010 at 01:45 PM by Sarah Crow
- Filed under:
- TV News
Audrina Patridge has finally moved past the meaningful silences that made her famous on "The Hills." The former "Dancing With the Stars" contestant has landed her own reality show on VH1, according to the Hollywood Reporter. The show, developed by 'Survivor' producer Mark Burnett, centers around the starlet and her family as they learn the ins and outs of juggling their lives and careers in Hol...
- Posted Mar 4th 2010 at 09:22 AM by PopEater Staff
Soon, millions of Americans may be able to see Alaska (and presumably Russia) from their TV screens. That's because, according to an exclusive report from EW.com, former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin is teaming with Mark Burnett ('Survivor') to shop a new TV docudrama about the Last Frontier State. Sources claim the show would have a 'Planet Earth'-style feel to it, and would featu...
- Posted Jan 8th 2010 at 10:26 AM by Marc Schneider
In a shocking move, FOX has yanked the premiere of 'Our Little Genius,' a quiz show that was set to premiere next week after the premiere of 'American Idol,' because it was discovered some contestants were provided "information" ahead of time. In a statement to the media, Mark Burnett, the show's creator and executive producer, said he asked the network to pull the episodes -- eight total -- ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bachelor in Paradise Recap: Who Paired Up, Who Broke Down - and Who Went to the Hospital
- Jillian Michaels' 4 Easy Secrets to a Sexy Beach Body
- I Am Cait Recap: Caitlyn Jenner Isn't Ready to 'Expose' Herself in a Swimsuit
- Amy Schumer vows to do something about gun violence: ‘I'm on it'
- John Stamos shares photo of Nicky and Alex on 'Fuller House' set
- Eliza Dushku got kicked out of hotel room to make way for One Direction
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Steps Out for the First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Son Atticus James Hallisay—See the Pics!
- Christina Applegate Asked to Reveal Which Guy She Ditched Brad Pitt for at the 1989 MTV Movie Awards—Watch!
- True Detective Finally Gets Busy, Bloody, and Downright Nuts As Someone Actually Dies