Posts with tag "mark burnett"
- Posted Oct 27th 2010 at 01:45 PM by Sarah Crow
- Filed under:
- TV News
Audrina Patridge has finally moved past the meaningful silences that made her famous on "The Hills." The former "Dancing With the Stars" contestant has landed her own reality show on VH1, according to the Hollywood Reporter. The show, developed by 'Survivor' producer Mark Burnett, centers around the starlet and her family as they learn the ins and outs of juggling their lives and careers in Hol...
- Posted Mar 4th 2010 at 09:22 AM by PopEater Staff
Soon, millions of Americans may be able to see Alaska (and presumably Russia) from their TV screens. That's because, according to an exclusive report from EW.com, former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin is teaming with Mark Burnett ('Survivor') to shop a new TV docudrama about the Last Frontier State. Sources claim the show would have a 'Planet Earth'-style feel to it, and would featu...
- Posted Jan 8th 2010 at 10:26 AM by Marc Schneider
In a shocking move, FOX has yanked the premiere of 'Our Little Genius,' a quiz show that was set to premiere next week after the premiere of 'American Idol,' because it was discovered some contestants were provided "information" ahead of time. In a statement to the media, Mark Burnett, the show's creator and executive producer, said he asked the network to pull the episodes -- eight total -- ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- RHOA: Phaedra Parks and Apollo Nida Share the Iciest Hug of All Time
- So, Has Rosie Perez Met a White Man Who Can Jump?
- Inside Lance Bass & Michael Turchin's Wedding: the Venue, Menu and Celeb Guests
- Now that the ?Report' has ended, reacquaint yourself with the real Colbert
- Mike Myers brought back Dr. Evil on ?Saturday Night Live'
- Hackers Threaten to Release Iggy Azalea's Alleged Sex Tape If She Doesn't Apologize to Azealia Banks
- Diane von Furstenberg Selects Official DVF Global Brand Ambassador—Find Out Who She Hired!
- The Affair Boss Explains Stunning Finale and What's Ahead in Season 2 (More Narratives!)